Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd Odi | Karachi

i realy hope.. we send him to oblivion.. jaya shud search for a place in the ground to hide lundis...
I hope we do too...but not before he shocks and BAWS the pakis for good measure...that, I would really like to see. Now with a few under his belt...I think we can see him step up in the remaining matches.

Seriously, what a shyte team Even Bangladesh are onsistent, and to be ompared to Bangladesh in terms of onsistency is an embarassment to any self respeting ricket playing nation At least Bangladesh are onsistent, they onsistently lose Pak win by 8 wikets and than lose the next math by 120 odd runs :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Seriously, what a shyte team Even Bangladesh are onsistent, and to be ompared to Bangladesh in terms of onsistency is an embarassment to any self respeting ricket playing nation At least Bangladesh are onsistent, they onsistently lose Pak win by 8 wikets and than lose the next math by 120 odd runs :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Are you missing a 'c' key on your keyboard? :--D Anyways its a well known fact Pak is a the most lopsided performer.As long as they lose and lose bad i dont really care.... Their dirty India hating hearts can go to hell.
Take it easy sree. I dont think they promised the world. Rather I think they deserve some praise for winning the first ODI.
but, here in the subcontinent, we have a habit of dis proportionality hailing the team after a mediocre win, a habit that was prolific under chappel's coaching tenure as wins were few and far between anyways, some of the reactions on other boards are a must read! I wouldn't be surprised if pak win the 3rd odi by like 100 runs, as thats just the nature of the beast highly unpredictable
but, here in the subcontinent, we have a habit of dis proportionality hailing the team after a mediocre win, a habit that was prolific under chappel's coaching tenure as wins were few and far between anyways, some of the reactions on other boards are a must read! I wouldn't be surprised if pak win the 3rd odi by like 100 runs, as thats just the nature of the beast highly unpredictable
Yes theyre probably blaming BCCI for the defeat.