Pak vs SL l 3rd ODI l Lahore

Now Pameez Raja n Dominic Cork Last pair was Chisthy Mujahid n Russel Arnold...infact the whole commentary team is irritating to say the least!!
Is that Russel Arnold? I must say he is a horrible commentator. Worse than Rameez.:(( I am confused which one out of the two is worse.
Is there some religious signifiane or are suh beards grown for the sake of it?
If I'm not mistaken I think muslim grow a beard after they have gone on the pilgrimage of Hajj. So please let's show some class here and not hurl religious insults on the cricket forum. What an innings by Lanka. I can't see Pakistan winning this one.

srilanka may win sri Lanka have done superbly here. They started off streakily and one must give credit to the Pakistan fast bowlers early on for giving little away and creating chances. Dilshan was dropped by Salman Butt early in the innings and boy did he make them pay! There was one over which changed the momentum of the innings. Iftikhar Anjum conceded 25 runs in the 15th over, and the visitors then kept the scoring rate consistently between 5 and 5.5 an over. Dilshan reached his second ODI century and was involved in three consecutive partnerships of 50 and above for the first three wickets. The batsmen around him - barring Kapugedara - all made important contributions to help SL reach this formidable total. The spinners for Pakistan proved totally ineffective, conceding 154 runs in 26 overs without taking a wicket. There is still some purchase for the fast bowlers and the Lankan seamers will look to derive as much advantage from it. 309/5 50overs

The Pakistani fast bowlers were getting the ball to move a bit. Lets see if the Lankans can do that.
There you go bounce and movement right away. Younis looks like a lost puppy out there. bye bye Younis. Beautiful over really. Got one to come in a couple to move away or hold their line and then he blasted him with the inevitable one going straight down to middle and leg. What a clown Younis is. A club cricketer could see that setup coming.