Muuuuhhhhaaahhhhaahhhahhhhaaaahaa!!!

Can't get over with your media's 24x7 bread and butter of "Pakistan is a Failed state" and that's what you basically like to listen and talk about. It's really easy to point fingers' date= you should better look at your country before looking at someone else's problems.
Can you find one reply in anyone one thread where we indians pretend as if India is some flawless garden of eden? No sane / rational Indian on this forum denies the problems that face us, but fixing a country of India's size is a monumental task that one can only do one brick at a time. As for the failed state, when did you start getting hyper critical about people's opinion? This is Indian media and as you blokes are our public enemy no 1 since Mumabi, don't expect to be showered with praises
^^ mate, in the Ireland game, half the team were part time cricketers with full time jobs. They took on Paks, hard core cricketers who eat / drink / sleep cricket 24 / 7. Greentop or not, Pak weren't facing Donald / Walsh / Ntini, so their capitulation was inexcusable. Anyway, after haplessly belting bowlers on flat tops, they had a heart attack when they saw a lively seaming wicket. But, in pakistan's favor, this wicket was a flat as a pancake. WTF are they complaining about?
the ball was doing plenty under lights. Pakistan needed to play out the first 10 overs at a steady 40/1 or 50/2, but they chose to go neck or nothing. By the time things settled down, things would be ok. Watch how India did it in Lahore in 2006. 294 on a flat track, but then in the evening Asif and Gul were just stunning. Tendulkar and Dravid weathered the storm from 12-2 and then Tendulkar went on to win the game for India with support from Dhoni and Yuvi. They were probably 40/2 in 10 overs, then went on to score another 250 in 40 overs.
the ball was doing plenty under lights. Pakistan needed to play out the first 10 overs at a steady 40/1 or 50/2, but they chose to go neck or nothing. By the time things settled down, things would be ok. Watch how India did it in Lahore in 2006. 294 on a flat track, but then in the evening Asif and Gul were just stunning. Tendulkar and Dravid weathered the storm from 12-2 and then Tendulkar went on to win the game for India with support from Dhoni and Yuvi. They were probably 40/2 in 10 overs, then went on to score another 250 in 40 overs.
I remember seeing the analysis of this match on youtube. Wasn't this the 5th odi? Dravid and Tendulkar saw off the new ball and it was left to Yuvi / Dhoni to finish things off
Can you find one reply in anyone one thread where we indians pretend as if India is some flawless garden of eden? No sane / rational Indian on this forum denies the problems that face us, but fixing a country of India's size is a monumental task that one can only do one brick at a time. As for the failed state, when did you start getting hyper critical about people's opinion? This is Indian media and as you blokes are our public enemy no 1 since Mumabi, don't expect to be showered with praises
but blaming and cursing comes from India after every unfortunate incident, and making us your public enemy no.1 won't solve anything. Anyways I am here to share my thoughts about cricket and not politics, as that topic doesn't lead to nowhere and usually only ignites hatred. Let's try to keep it to minimal.
I remember seeing the analysis of this match on youtube. Wasn't this the 5th odi? Dravid and Tendulkar saw off the new ball and it was left to Yuvi / Dhoni to finish things off
it's still on youtube, no it's the third ODI. 5th ODI we chased down 294 with Yuvi getting a Century and Dhoni getting another 50
lol..who on earth said that los against Ireland was a conspiracy? Did you say the same thing when a new kid like Tamim Iqbal sent you guys back home on the same plane as Pakistan? We lost fair and square against Ireland' date= and Ireland back in world cup was a very good team. They even gave a really good fight to New Zealand and West Indies, so calling Ireland of 2007 mere minnows and nobodies is a disgrace to them. South Asian batsmen in general have problem playing on green bouncy wicket, simply b/c they don't get exposed to such wickets in domestic competitions. There are tons of flat track bullies in both Pakistan and India. Yuvi, Dhoni, Sehwag etc to name a few in India.
A huge number of Pakistani fans.:winky: Pakistani fans love conspiracy theories. ICC is against them, BCCI is against them, US is against them, UK is against them, India is against them, RAW, CIA, FBI all have nothing else to do but conspire against Pakistan, if Asif is caught drugged thrice then its India's fault, Dubai airport officials are against poor Asif. There is a conspiracy theory for everything. Guess what, right now RAW and CIA are in a meeting discussing how Pakistan can be stopped from playing anymore cricket.
Could be possible since a good pacer friendly wicket back-fired on us at Lahore' date=' and we can't really make a pitch favoring spinners in Test when they got Murali and Mendis, but knowing Pakistan anything is possible. It is going to be a very exciting Test series and I expect both teams will compete hard to overcome one another.[/quote'] :haha: Who the hell is this guy ? Yeh sab naye naye pakiyon ko kahan se uttha ke le aate ho yaar... It's amazing how you pakis still think you have a good team. It's like you all live in some kind of parallel universe unknown to man. I got news for you BHAI-JAAN - your team is TRASH. Accept it. Look at how the Lankans WALKED ALL OVER YOU in the ODIs - that too after they were in such a rut, having struggled to beat crappy teams like Zimbabwe and Bhangeedesh. What does that say about your team, Mr. 75 all out ? The test series later in the spring won't even be close because the Paki test team is even crappier than it's ODI counterpart. "Very exshyting" indeed. Samajh gaya na bete ? There's a good boy.
:haha: Who the hell is this guy ? Yeh sab naye naye pakiyon ko kahan se uttha ke le aate ho yaar... It's amazing how you pakis still think you have a good team. It's like you all live in some kind of parallel universe unknown to man. I got news for you BHAI-JAAN - your team is TRASH. Accept it. Look at how the Lankans WALKED ALL OVER YOU in the ODIs - that too after they were in such a rut, having struggled to beat crappy teams like Zimbabwe and Bhangeedesh. What does that say about your team, Mr. 75 all out ? The test series later in the spring won't even be close because the Paki test team is even crappier than it's ODI counterpart. "Very exshyting" indeed. Samajh gaya na bete ? There's a good boy.
Waah Waah Kya Sher Pesh kiya Aapne. Let me help you with voice: Yoh Pakiyon , YOURE TEAM IS CRAP"

lol...naah my team is not cr*p. If my team is cr*p then your team is super-cr*p simply b/c we are still leading in that overall record indicator. :--D Pakistan is just inconsistent pretty much the same as India. Sure you guys put up few good fights and series victories against big guns, but your dominant form has hardly been transparent from one series to another. No denial to the potential of India dominating the Test ranking, but consistency is what you guys desperately lack.

lol...naah my team is not cr*p. If my team is cr*p then your team is super-cr*p simply b/c we are still leading in that overall record indicator. :--D Pakistan is just inconsistent pretty much the same as India. Sure you guys put up few good fights and series victories against big guns, but your dominant form has hardly been transparent from one series to another. No denial to the potential of India dominating the Test ranking, but consistency is what you guys desperately lack.
Bhai-jaan, no one gives a **** about your overall recaaard indicatorrz. You can keep all your Skitply Cups and Pepsi-Cola-Mountain Dew Cups. I'd bet you would trade them all for the chance to beat India on the BIG stage, ie; the World Cup. Go on, say you won't. Pakistan's dog sh it team is nothing like India's. The fact that you are trying to put your garbage team on the same level says one of two things - 1) that you know nothing about cricket or 2) you know what the reality is but you are living in denial, trying to give yourself a reason to keep wasting your time following this dog sh it team. So which is it, Mr. 75 all out ?

^^ Pak dude, give it up, you're seriously getting owned here Since the 07 wc, you had 3 coaches' , thats right peeps, 3 F ****** coaches and 3 f******* captains and you're still at square one; when your crummy board is tired of hiring / firing captains / coaches, they fire the entire cricket board! LOL!! preds doesn't mince words on his thoughts of your team! LOL!

Can't get over with your media's 24x7 bread and butter of "Pakistan is a Failed state" and that's what you basically like to listen and talk about. It's really easy to point fingers' date=' you should better look at your country before looking at someone else's problems.[/quote'] Oh yes Indian media it is . What about ur own legend .Will u trust him ? http://cricketnext.in.com/news/cricket-and-country-both-in-mess-imran/37786-13.html

Seems like I am stepping on few vulnerable nerves here. I won't be abusive and won't ridicule your team in return as it leads to no where. All I am saying is both of our teams have always been inconsistent. Noone is good enough to truly dominate cricket like West Indies or Australia for a decade. If you want to fancy that India is a top-notch team who will rule the cricket world for a long time, then do so as there's no harm in dreaming. For me Pakistan has always been and probably will remain unpredictable/inconsistent. On a good day they are very good and on a bad day they are very bad. And no Mr. Sree I am not getting owned here, atleast I don't really think so. Replying back by ridiculing language is a first step towards showing who's really getting owned. :winky: