Muuuuhhhhaaahhhhaahhhahhhhaaaahaa!!!

Holy Mother......75 all out? And they werent even BAWed..:laugh: And in this moment on unbridled joy, a small a tear in the eye, thinking how badly we could have hammered them, had we go on to tour them..:(( And here's a secret.. When I saw the scorecard and saw the Paks '75 a.o', any guesses on whose individual score I checked first? The BEAST's of course.. And to no surprise whatsoever, he got a 'shoooooooooonya'... :cantstop:

Knowing the kind of reception they'll get after this loss, I dont think any Pakistan fan will bother visiting this forum until Lanka beat India in SL. When they do, remind them of this performane where they're were aught with their pants down in their down Now, dosto, the real mazaa omes when Lanka play the test series

'Alam: Pak ready for Mendis | espnstar.com Pakistan doing homework to tackle Mendis: Intikhab Alam- Hindustan Times Mendis is not unplayable: Misbah - Worldnews.com Butt claims to have broken the Mendis code - Worldnews.com' Pakistan played Mendis well no doubt... But they forgot one small thing. Sri Lanka had 4-5 other bowlers..:laugh: