Predator_05

The point is to *not* abuse, no one is above the rules where you just do vulgar abuses and get away easily. esp. as seen here: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=570963&postcount=29 There was no reason to even indulge in mild abuse (forget abt the indecent and vulgar) for the above post.
I don't know man. From where I come from, we use abuses to start and end every sentence. But it is never meant to hurt, it just shows affection. :two_thumbs_up:

I don't know man. From where I come from' date=' we use abuses to start and end every sentence. But it is never meant to hurt, it just shows affection. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] If so there is no need for this No Profanity rule which clearly prohibits this. The worst profanity was used by Predz in this case. Friendly joking and pulling the leg, is different from such abuses and profanity that he used.

IMHO, you should come out with your gender, so people can abuse accordingly. You don't tell which one you are and as a result, apart from getting abused according to both genders, you also get abuses about being a tranny, genderless hermaphrodite etc. Your loss.
i agree wiht tht...

WTF?? you people won't even allow me to have a sound sleep ? knew this was gonna happen since morning but never imagined with this much magnitude!! unless admins and mods comes up with a permanent solution,this mud slinging is to be continued.At the end of it all credibility of the forum is at stake. With due respect to finey as an individual,it's high time he/she admit the fact that he/she hasn't watched much cricket and getting involved in these petty fights is just to garner attention!!!!

WTF?? you people won't even allow me to have a sound sleep ? knew this was gonna happen since morning but never imagined with this much magnitude!! unless admins and mods comes up with a permanent solution,this mud slinging is to be continued.At the end of it all credibility of the forum is at stake. With due respect to finey as an individual,it's high time he/she admit the fact that he/she hasn't watched much cricket and getting involved in these petty fights is just to garner attention!!!!
danra - i did NOT start any fight. I posted saying Azza, Jadeja, Yuvi et.al. have batted capless. That is NOT starting a fight, or whining or whatever. It was predator who replied to this post with namecalling. So, pls. dont say I am the one who whined or started a fight here. Pls. take a look at the thread first.

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

The Evil Mod Consortium wishes to intervene and tell all of you to behave yourselves. Nobody's getting banned - yet - but it'll happen soon any time the Consortiumatti feels like inflicting some ban pwnage to stop the whinage.

Yes' date=' [b']everybody fights with you isnt it?
No, not everyone. Just a very few - most notably Predz and zuby start namecalling with the former the worst offender. BTW holy - tell me - what is the fight or whine I did here:
Azza, Jadeja, Ganguly, Yuvi for sure have batted cap-less as well. Have Dravid and Dhoni batted cap-less in Intl match? Does anyone recall?

you never welcomed me :((
He could only use one hand because he was using the other hand to welcome finey. He didn't want to grab you or anything. :P And yeah, you're the monitor of the highschool. I think Rajeev has to be the principal. :P Finey's the kid no one likes. Predz is the bully of the school. I'm a normal student. Shwetabh, Lurker, etc. are either professors or on the School board (they're too old to be anything else). Dhondy's the school nurse/doctor person. Flamy and H4te are the <>.

Can you put your hand up and say you did not whine today?
Absolutely. Even when Predz called me whiney, I gave it back to him. Its only when he used indecent and very offensive namecalling, then I had to complain. You mean even then I just give it back using similar language and dont complain? Why is there a No Profanity rule then? And for all your questioning of me, turn around and see the post I made above regarding the cricketers who I posted have batted capless, and ask why abuse like that in reply for such a harmless post?