It's official : Murder by Strangulation

varun

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation

Yoda...I think the only connection with Scotland Yard is that Deputy Commissioner Shields is an ex-scotland yard sleuth...I think the Jamaica Police are handling all aspects of this case.
No, I read that some more were flying in to help.

i read somewhere that scotland yard's on the case as well. if it is a player' date=' official or someone known, i beleive they would be found out in a matter of days.[/quote'] Jamaican police chief was (not sure whether he is still) a scotland yard guy and he is on contract for 3 years.......It'll be damn sure that the case will be properly handled

i read somewhere that scotland yard's on the case as well. if it is a player' date=' official or someone known, i beleive they would be found out in a matter of days.[/quote'] Scotland Yad has offered help and accepted by JCP. They are on in now. Hopefullly the Killers are brought to justice.

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation What's with the vomit though ? If he was strangled, I don't get the vomit (and that too in higher places for a man of Bob's height). Did somebody else see him lying there and vomit ? Are the DNA tests related to that ?

A question' date=' if a foreign national (non Jamaican) is arrested for this murder where will he/she be tried, Jamaica or there native country ? Does Jamaica have death penalty ?[/quote'] Crime committed in Jamaica so Jamaican law broken = @ss breakage in Jamaica.
Guest dada_rocks

Bob was a large man - it would have taken some significant force to subdue him Mark Shields
are we being told something here?
:eew: see i could very well have been a smart sleuth.. all these things I figured on day one