SuperBowl XLIII

ludhianvi

Tough luck AZ, beats me why they didn't play no huddle in the earlier quarters . Also, the Steelers were playing deep coverage with their cover 2 and deep safety the entire game ... the middle was their for Kurt warner to exploit. Larry should have been running the middle route right from the second quarter.

Tough luck AZ' date=' beats me why they didn't play no huddle in the earlier quarters . Also, the Steelers were playing deep coverage with their cover 2 and deep safety the entire game ... the middle was their for Kurt warner to exploit. Larry should have been running the middle route right from the second quarter.[/quote'] i dont think they did that the entire game.early on they were doubling up fitz and once they got the lead they sat back and fitz burnt them.

WHAT AN AWESOME GAME. That was everything a Super Bowl should be. Big Ben = absolutely IMMENSE. This guy has always been CLUTCH in those 4th quarters when his team is behind. Although to be fair, he was protected really well so it was a big team effort. Cardinals were 9-7, i NEVER thought they would put up a fight like this and i thought about how much $ICF i pissed away on a Steelers win when Fitz broke through for that TD. It worked in Steelers' favor though 'cos like Tomlin said, it's better for a team to score quickly like that 'cos then they still have a chance to come back and win the game. Well deserved.

43% people ( nearly 70,000) on todays CNN poll say the best part of toiletbowl is the commercials :hahaha: :hahaha: Mashallah you iz been PWNED :hahaha:
:hysterical: