Sehwag's gesture to murali

Cricketics

OH NO ... so we are whining why he says BC .. Most North Indians say that everyday at least 50 times ...
O'Really :roll:
yeh lo OH B*** C***
Do say that when your parents, wife, sis (to whom u gift watches is it?) and kids are watching :haha: Some "coolness" factor in such nonsensical foul mouthing :roll: BTW if thats the case that North Indians say it 50 times a day, any reason why Sehwag, Ishant, Raina, Tendu (ok, not 'north' north) et. al. dont say that on centuries :questionmark: - they know they can do whatever in private, but behave themselves on playing field - there are kids watching cricket matches, ladies watching cricket matches, not just "yeng adults" watching!
O'Really :roll: Do say that when your parents, wife, sis (to whom u gift watches is it?) and kids are watching :haha: Some "coolness" factor in such nonsensical foul mouthing :roll: BTW if thats the case that North Indians say it 50 times a day, any reason why Sehwag, Ishant, Raina, Tendu (ok, not 'north' north) et. al. dont say that on centuries :questionmark: - they know they can do whatever in private, but behave themselves on playing field
c'mon finey.....Yuvi was not in his house when he said that...:giggle:....he was on a cricket field.
c'mon finey.....Yuvi was not in his house when he said that....he was in a cricket field.
Correct willow. And that is public, he is on TV, there are kids also wathing cricket!, ladies, his own family maybe watching. Be respectful to women atleast in public! B...C...is so disrespectful to women. Really how do so many of our cricketing greats (SRT, AK, RD, Kapil Dev (dunno too much abt KD, so if he has also abused, i am not aware)...) conduct themselves - this is why they are greats. The value of good conduct is decreasing. Why!?
O'Really :roll: Do say that when your parents, wife, sis (to whom u gift watches is it?) and kids are watching :haha: Some "coolness" factor in such nonsensical foul mouthing :roll: BTW if thats the case that North Indians say it 50 times a day, any reason why Sehwag, Ishant, Raina, Tendu (ok, not 'north' north) et. al. dont say that on centuries :questionmark: - they know they can do whatever in private, but behave themselves on playing field - there are kids watching cricket matches, ladies watching cricket matches, not just "yeng adults" watching!
ok do u also in real life whine about everything ? if you are a female and ever have children will you be whining when they wet and **** their pants ? I guess no but its a part of your personality and there is a place , time and surrounding to express it .. As for I Sharma & Co ... yes there have been many instances when the cricketers have said a lot on the field ...
I guess no but its a part of your personality and there is a place ' date= time and surrounding to express it .. As for I Sharma & Co ... yes there have been many instances when the cricketers have said a lot on the field ...
I agree with above - there is a time and place and "surrounding" etc, and I feel it is out of place what YS did since it is in public eye with everyone watching, he keeps saying B...C...not once, but many times in the past too YS says it. Anyway, I guess some of you dont find it disrespectful to women. So, we agree to disagree. End of matter.
yup its like in western world people say *** this and ***ing all the time ' date=' big deal[/quote'] But even in western world, people WILL NOT say this in Corporate setting in meetings etc. Not when women are present, or even otherwise in business settings they wont say it - while WORKING professionally. They will do it when with friends or having a beer etc. different. Desi cartman is right abt "time, place, and surrounding" when certain things are ok. PS: Even then in Western world, they may say "F...it", but rarely "Mo F..." or "Sis F..." thats real offensive even in Western world.
^ now when you knew that this video has galis then why did u watch it ..
pfft...how can i reply without even clicking. plus, i like to be aware of who are the folks who do all these third grade, classless behavior. Better to know by watching the video, than be surprised suddenly.

Anyway, as I said enough debated. This is the reason why SRT, Dravid, Kumble, Laxman, Sehwag (and others like them) will always be few levels above the rest. Excellent dignity and conduct even while celebrating happily or while facing a tough situation. :hatsoff: PS: I admit even I use words like ba...rd when I get very upset (i try very hard not to for the most part). But above folks are generally great.

Okay, I think everbody agrees that it is not ideal role model behaviour for kids...but in the heat of the moment and all the pent up emotions let free after proving himself against an erstwhile nemesis...a completely natural and unhindered reaction is expected. Maybe as he matures, he will learn to overlay a facade of civility over it so as not to offend delicate sensibilities. Until then, I think we can afford him a little space.

Okay, I think everbody agrees that it is not ideal role model behaviour for kids...but in the heat of the moment and all the pent up emotions let free after proving himself against an erstwhile nemesis...a completely natural and unhindered reaction is expected. Maybe as he matures, he will learn to overlay a facade of civility over it so as not to offend delicate sensibilities. Until then, I think we can afford him a little space.
Good post :two_thumbs_up: Yes, hopefully he will mature well. Leave it for now. (just got offended when i see the B...C...thing, leave it now).