Sehwag's gesture to murali

Cricketics

Don't know if this really needed a thread but anyway... when Both Yuvi and Veeru were going Jangli out there on the pitch, suddenly Murali got his record leveling wicket of Yuvi to make it 502 in stats list. the run rate of India was so humongous and hence Jawardene and team didn't really bother being too excited about yuvi's wicket that time as India had plenty of batting to follow, and in between all this they forgot Murali just leveled the biggest feat in ODI bowling. and all of a sudden it was Veeru who shook hands with bunty muralidharan. what a man Veeru is.. His concentration in each and everything is amazing.. Loved by everyone in the team.. Happy for everyone's success. this is once in a lifetime playeR.. JAI HIND.

Tendulkar matching up UV's pinpointing fingers is above everything :D Back to topic, it was totally weird when Sehwag shook Murali's hand and a very good gesture. Veeru's not-so-high-flying jump after reaching 100 was even better sight :giggle:

regular Smashing the bat in the air and saying Pen Chor :cantstop: and then showing off his defensive skills to Tendulkar' date=' in jest..[/quote'] Why does he use filthy language when he celebrates? :hmmmm: I mean other cricketers celebrate too after they reach 100, SRT, Dravid, Gambhir, Laxman, Dhoni, Ganguly et.al...

UV needs to learn how to celebrate victory or a century. Swearing like a dumnfark is certainly not a proper way. What's the need of swearing your lungs out when you have achieved what you were suppose to ?

That will remain a mystery till one of them talks about on tv.
Which he will talk. He does like to talk :D
UV needs to learn how to celebrate victory or a century. Swearing like a dumnfark is certainly not a proper way. What's the need of swearing your lungs out when you have achieved what you were suppose to ?
Eggjacktly!!! He really needs to learn this. You get a 100, great, fantastic, enjoy. But why abuse!? I dunno why ppl are celebrating foulmouthing and using extremely obscene words as "cool", and "way to go" etc. Ridiculous!!! Yuvi should absolutely stop doing this foul mouthing atleast when in play. With his friends or private, who cares!
nahin lekin woh fwd defense ka pose kiss liye?
That will remain a mystery till one of them talks about on tv.
exactly hot blooded jatt:yay:
shut up lol u wont understand
Dont make this into a Punjabi v.s all nonsense, jatt or putt - they are Indian Cricketers I think the fwd defense was to tease Dhoni, he does that a lot
Dont make this into a Punjabi v.s all nonsense, jatt or putt - they are Indian Cricketers I think the fwd defense was to tease Dhoni, he does that a lot
err. I am not. I don't like our cricketers running around like fools and swearing for no reason whatsoever. Hmm, you might be right about UV teasing Dhoni. Btw, even SRT joined UV's celebration and started pointing fingers when he hit 100, when UV got a wicket and lastly when UV accidentally ran Fernando out :giggle:
Not adverting this kinda behaviour ... but after what UV underwent during the last series ... i must say i am not suprized by the celebrations, i would be if he celebrated in a similar vein on scoring centuries against a lower ranked team or in conditions which feels like home !!!
Also' date=' does his mom (dad is a nut, won't care maybe) or sis/cousins/family ever watch him bat? And they all happy he scores 100, but time and again he does this bhen ****, won't they feel creepy!? about such filthy language!?[/quote'] I think those were directed towads his critics, not his family !!! :winky: