Your Cricket Jersey Collection

Cricketics

I know they are original' date=' but they look different. 1999 World Cup jersey had a different Wills logo. The newest one has SAHARA in black with white background but in your jersey it's white.[/quote'] Same with mine. It was originally released as it is in the pic in the original post, but they changed it because when India played in it, the logo wasn't as visible as it would be in black. The white logo shirts are still being sold, and the black logo ones worn by the players are really rare. I've seen a couple on ebay, and one in Model Town, Jallandhar last month, but not in my size :((
yeah I will sell you mine.... it has some brown stains and may b some white stains if you look under UV (the light' date=' not the player)[/quote'] :giggle: lol post of the day. Reminds of the Two and a Half Men scene in the bedroom.
On 04/02/2009 at 8:54 AM, Cricketics said:

here are my few Indian jerseys and one Aussie one.. NZ one got too ragged.. the Aussie one was given to me by one of my Aussie friend in Aus. SD530947.jpgSD530948.jpgSD530949.jpgSD530951.jpgSD530954.jpg share yours....

On 04/02/2009 at 8:54 AM, Cricketics said:

here are my few Indian jerseys and one Aussie one.. NZ one got too ragged.. the Aussie one was given to me by one of my Aussie friend in Aus. SD530947.jpgSD530948.jpgSD530949.jpgSD530951.jpgSD530954.jpg share yours....

Interested to buy 1999 Asics Jersey, do you sell it?

Edited by Pramod81

I was about to buy but never bought. I think they were introduced right before 2015 worldd cup for fans to buy the vintage jerseys of 1992 and 1996 world cup.

1 hour ago, Pramod81 said:

All,

I am going to get the replica of 1996 India world cup jersey, 2000 INR per shirt plus shipping, if interested, please let me know. I will share the pic of the same soon.

Regards,

Pramod

Btw, I just found another jersey in closet. That is of ICC world X1 during that super series between Australia and ICC world X1 in 2005z

This one- It is a great jersey

IMG_1877.PNG