Muralitharan overhauls Akram's record

SachDan

Murali does NOT chuck. People who say he chucks are totally clueless about the mechanics of bowling. That stupid chucking law was antiquated and totally out of tune with reality. And just because the law said he chucked, does not mean he actually did .
I won't say he is chucking all his deliveries .But there is adefinite jerk for doosra.
Ofcourse yes .Shabbir Ahmed took fastest 50wickets along with waqar in test .Then they found he was chucking .And he changed his action .he sucked .Again started chucking Eng series 2005,got wickets . For Murli .His ''doosra '' was declared illegal by ICC .Then they changed that law due to pressure .His doosra is illegal and it looks ugly.
It looks illegal...but it is legal enough for me. Shoaib Akhtar chucked by the same measure too. I liked the bowling of both.
Offlate' date=' he is delivering with a sling arm action, and with the bending and straightening, it seems [b']like he is throwing a stone on the water.
:haha: Well still 503 is a big deal even with "suspect action" :winky: WARNE is the #1 spinner, IMO - master tactician.
I have great respect for Murali for his humble nature, the innocent smile and loads of achievement. Congratz Murali.. his next target should be 1500 international wickets... Can we have a banner dedicated to Murali.. may be a banner celebrating India's 10 in a row, no. 1 spot and also murali in the middle... a nice fusion work.
:(( oh noes!