Future news

Gambit

Re: Future news

SL - 279 India - 265 all out
Will this performance be sponsored by Choka Cola? Wouldn't surprise me. One gets what one deserves, especially after picking a side of pampered softcocks, half of whom have no right to be in a national side in lieu of real fighters and big match players like Amol Muzumdar (Tests: 0 / ODIs: 0 / F*ck you, selectors of the last decade) and Ramesh Powar.

Re: Future news Uthappa: Hype, hype, no substance. Great on flat tracks where he can swing and swipe through the line, and very little else. Yuvraj: Defines pampered softcock. Miles of talent, no application, humility, brains, guts or heart. A little of those and he'd be far better than Gower. As it is, I'll be surprised if he ends up with anywhere near that test record in the long run. Harbhajan: To a lesser extent, at least someone with a little fight in him unlike the first two. Still pampered, taking his place for granted these days, and surviving by reputation in the ODI side ahead of Powar. Pathan: Would any other team in the world tolerate that level of mediocrity, or is it just the marketability and money potential talking? Sehwag, Zaheer and Tendulkar fit in this category to much lesser extents. There's more talent in this side than there is in say, Sri Lanka, New Zealand or South Africa. They've produced a fraction of those results, without anywhere near the hunger, application and heart shown by most of those players.

Re: Future news i think a lot of these chaps maybe over rated talents ... not softcocks as you suggest ... besides there arent a lot of domestic players knocking the door down. will be interesting to see how the ODI and test teams shape up now.