Amazing consistency

fineleg

Hey h4te. I'm not a Badri hater. In fact I was one of the biggest admirers till I actually watched him play. And what I saw certainly told me that he was not what I was expecting him to be, ie, a batsman with great talent and potential. I have just criticised him. I still wish that he proves me wrong though!

Not bad. What do you make of this btw? Avg 58.56 68 hundreds 97 fifties?
who is that? in domestics? well, for sure, we've had WV Raman, Raman Lamba, Praveen Amre (he was ok in Intl - or maybe good too), lotsa domestic bullies. A few are able to convet into Intl. Not all.
unbelievably consistent!! but..but..can he make it BIG where it matters the most!?
dunno. He is NOT an ODI player, not a T20 player. He's got to be given a decent run of couple of series in Tests. Trying him in ODIs/T20 is a waste of time. Give a decent time length run. If fails, then throw him out. We can't find out for sure otherwise.
Guest whineleg

Yeah, all you guys hate southies. Badri is better than Sachin Tendulkar and MS Dhoni. He answers people's phonecalls, he doezn't have many fanz like your stupid God and the idiot MSD (who doezn't even bother to give selectors their replies). Ze only reazon why badri is not in the indian test team is because of that stupid mumbai mafia leader. hez so selfish and playz only for records. No one can even tell his statistics properly. His 4th innings century against England in Chennai is nothing compared to Badri. That was an aberration anywayz. I like ranting so I could keep going. But I won't cause the evil Mod consortium headed by predz with a brain the size of a pea (or a nut, whichever one is more insulting cause the mod consortium is biazed against me and fineleg). And going ott over badri is understandable - he'z going to be a legend, unlike sachin, who plays for records and makes people worship him. and we should only confine to utb stuff for dhoni and sachin.

salil, did I say Amre was bad? I was not sure - hence I mentioned (he was ok in Intl - or maybe good too)... if he was, then great. I dont have problem in correcting that. his style was a little weird if i remember. not graceful. again i'm not sure i remember correctly. correct me if i'm wrong.