We are gonna visit Sri Lanka !!! AGAIN !!!

Shane

The third time in a year, we will be having an ODI Tourney staged in Sri Lanka. The Future Tours Programme holds May 2009 as the month where we along with the Proteas tour Sri Lanka for a Tri Nations Tourney. Isnt this getting tooo repetitive Btw ... we have the IPL 2009 in May !!!

Sure it might be a repetitive, but I think they are actually 'rescheduling' the series as the one that was supposed to be held earlier was canceled due wash out and some blasts (if I am not wrong). This series should put everything to rest by answering who actually is # 1 in ODI's (Ind or SA).

Someone's a little bitter/jealous because nobody's playing Pakistan. :haha:
naah. It's not just that most teams don't want to come to Pakistan, it's also that Pakistan hasn't got proper and long tours like India/Australia to other countries. Future Tour Program seems to be controlled by someone who wants to harm Pakistan cricket.....malicious conspiracy :proud:
naah. It's not just that most teams don't want to come to Pakistan' date=' it's also that Pakistan hasn't got proper and long tours like India/Australia to other countries. Future Tour Program seems to be controlled by someone who wants to harm Pakistan cricket.....malicious conspiracy :proud:[/quote'] why would zimbabwe board try to harm PCB ? :P
Future Tour Program seems to be controlled by someone who wants to harm Pakistan cricket.....malicious conspiracy :proud:
Nobody outside needs to do anything to harm Pakistan cricket. Pakistan cricket is harming Pakistan cricket, what with all the idiocy re. back-and-forthing with people like MoYoYo, the constant coach and kaptaan merry go round, the politics and corruption on the board and idiots being too unwilling to compromise home test matches to actually PLAY cricket at neutral venues abroad.
India plays everyone every year anyways' date=' same goes for Australia. [b']If I had been an Indian/Australia, I would have been bored with cricket by now.
Only attitude matters, and your attitude can be seen here :winky: Getting bored with no cricket eh? :winky:
naah. It's not just that most teams don't want to come to Pakistan' date=' it's also that Pakistan hasn't got proper and long tours like India/Australia to other countries. Future Tour Program seems to be controlled by someone who wants to harm Pakistan cricket.....malicious conspiracy :proud:[/quote'] When your players decide to play - your board/government screws your players. Otherwise your Board is busy sacking Coaches, captains & what not !! Enjoy then.