IT'S ALL OVER!!

Re: IT'S ALL OVER!! Don't make the mistake of praying Bermuda beats Bangladesh. Once you know it's all over it is over. Unfortunately this is a reality check for us fellas. This team is not good enough to play with the top 5-6 teams. I think India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, England and Zimbabwe are in one category. The rest are above mediocre. That is the truth and quicker we understand better we can take it.

Re: IT'S ALL OVER!!

No right to curse the team. Not every day is a hay day. If you dont support ,dont curse also. and regarding warning I have not even started using any language till now. Warning kisi aur ko dena
Yeah right! Coming to the WC and then choking to Bangladesh and Sri Lanka is real good performance. Part of being a good fan is to have the ability to be critical when the team performs miserably which it did. India did not have any excuse of not going into the Super 8s with this team. I hope this performance has serious consequences.

Re: IT'S ALL OVER!! Let's be honest the team is not good enough. I think quicker we understand this better for everyone. When the team is crap you can't expect them to make it anywhere. They have just figured out they are way crap than they think.

Re: IT'S ALL OVER!!

Let's be honest the team is not good enough. I think quicker we understand this better for everyone. When the team is crap you can't expect them to make it anywhere. They have just figured out they are way crap than they think.
Yeah this is it. Except as crazy as this nation is about cricket and the way money is pouring in, you would think we should have good consistent team. I think Chappell's leadership has taken this team apart. This constant experimentation.................