wat a match !!!!

Dirty_South

This is actually the first time I got a chance to watch the highlights and .... whats with Dilshan? Whats with the body language? Whats with the misfields? Whats with the shoddy wides? We are 115 / 7 with 4 odd overs to go and we still won? So many run out opportunities!!! Dilshan screeching at the top of his lungs Aaaaaaaaarun Lal ............ aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh; He was more irritating than usual in this match The Lankan's should throw rocks at their own players for this shoddy performance

This is actually the first time I got a chance to watch the highlights and .... whats with Dilshan? Whats with the body language? Whats with the misfields? Whats with the shoddy wides? We are 115 / 7 with 4 odd overs to go and we still won? So many run out opportunities!!! Dilshan screeching at the top of his lungs Aaaaaaaaarun Lal ............ aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh; He was more irritating than usual in this match The Lankan's should throw rocks at their own players for this shoddy performance
I know he was more irritating than Zahid Hamid :yikes: