Who is showing New Zealand v India?

Sachinism

they dont have a package for all India games, they just get rights if India is playing away against NZ , SAF , eng. Previously Fox sports was the only paid sports channel, setanta entered Aus market some time ago and they have rights to show all games in India (except for tour by Aus as thats on fox). Foxtel charges $20 a month for all sports channels ... Setanta $15
still i think it's pretty kool deal. and IPL games are also shown there by channel 10, only think sucks that you guys get to see some of the games little late.
still i think it's pretty kool deal. and IPL games are also shown there by channel 10, only think sucks that you guys get to see some of the games little late.
most games are live on Ten HD , some maybe delayed by 15-20 mins but almost all games are delayed live on Ten and no its not kool .. its pretty expensive , cable and BB in Aus cost around 180 a month and Im not talking about premium cable nor does it include unlimited download ... I have foxtel most channels no Movies + Setanta sports - $ 94 Cable Broadband 25GB - $89 :hmmm:
most games are live on Ten HD , some maybe delayed by 15-20 mins but almost all games are delayed live on Ten and no its not kool .. its pretty expensive , cable and BB in Aus cost around 180 a month and Im not talking about premium cable nor does it include unlimited download ... I have foxtel most channels no Movies + Setanta sports - $ 94 Cable Broadband 25GB - $89 :hmmm:
So you download/upload limit of 25 gb costs you 89 bucks ? :omg: Here I was thinking Canada's ISP was a rip-off. I pay $40 for download/upload limit of 60-70 GB

damn 94 is way expensive. here Dish network and Directv carry over 150 channels, lot of them in HD mind you. All of this for about 40-50 bucks. and for new customers they run offers for first 12 months, asking them to pay just around 25 something to what the regular customer is paying 50. thats a deal to new customers for first 12 months. and the Installation and everything is free. and on top of it, you are just paying 5 bucks for DVR if you want.