Cricket Wallpapers - Indian Cricket Fans

ludhianvi

Glad you guys liked it, I wasnt too sure about it honestly :winky: rahuliverpool, ty and I'll try to make a yuvi one for sure, but probably after a little while. Here's a Dhoni one which graphic23 had requested "some" time back :tounge_smile: Not sure how it turned out, but gave up in the end and settled for this effect. 1_wallpaper_dhoni001.jpg

Glad you guys liked it, I wasnt too sure about it honestly :winky: rahuliverpool, ty and I'll try to make a yuvi one for sure, but probably after a little while. Here's a Dhoni one which graphic23 had requested "some" time back :tounge_smile: Not sure how it turned out, but gave up in the end and settled for this effect. 1_wallpaper_dhoni001.jpg
"some" being 4 months ago. :D :D :D Thank you! :woot:

Sure thing ludh. koi na, take your time ! Yuvi da sabton changa hona chahida hai !!! :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

And your request was? :cantstop: Still the OP wallpaper with different background?
Hey ludh the sach one looks great. But the problem is that its too white. Can you add more colors in that and update it please?:icflove:
B->B->

thanks bro. :two_thumbs_up: