Worst bowler to turn out for each country

bunny

Pakistan's rapid downfall in recent times was confirmed with Sohail Khan bowling rubbish in the 1st test. Imran Khan coming out of retirement in a kurta pyjama would have bowled 100 times better than this guy. So, who do you think are some of the worst bowlers to play for their country?

Pakistan's rapid downfall in recent times was confirmed with Sohail Khan bowling rubbish in the 1st test. Imran Khan coming out of retirement in a kurta pyjama would have bowled 100 times better than this guy. So, who do you think are some of the worst bowlers to play for their country?
haha! it was his debut match on a flat track, just use lil aqal. Worst bowler has to be someone who has played for good number of years. For Pakistan I would say Sami and Kaneria! and for India well first I really can't think of any good bowlers so...:cantstop:
haha! it was his debut match on a flat track' date=' just use lil aqal. Worst bowler has to be someone who has played for good number of years. For Pakistan I would say Sami and Kaneria! and [b']for India well first I really can't think of any good bowlers so...:cantstop:
baby_cry.jpg