The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

8 hours ago, MechEng said:

Eat palak paneer or any spinach dish everyday!

But on a serious note, are you sure your tiredness is the result of an unbalanced diet? It can also be work stress. I had my master check up 2 years ago and the doctor told me that because I spent 9-10 hours in an office job I didn't get the necessary vitamins which is why I felt low in energy.  He then became philosophical as to how human bodies are designed for physical work in open air instead of sedentary office job in close air conditioned rooms.

I suggest you devote some time of your day to any form of work out, a 20 minute run everyday may bring good results.

it all boils down to unbalanced diet .. i myself started taking 3/4 eggs for breakfast and i continued for 3/4 months and i didnt find any change..

aftre consulting the doctor she immediately told that i am anemic and asked me to confrim with blood test ( nails became little bluish white ) ..

within 2/3 weeks after taking the iron tablets , i foud huge improvement .. now i comepletely fine after 3 months of taking the tablets , but she asked me to take the tablets for another 3 months..

i get some metallic taste in my mouth after taking the pill