Stop the WC and declare the Aussies the champions!

Re: Stop the WC and declare the Aussies the champions!

Now does anybody have any doubt about the Aussies. I do not care about their bowling. If they bludgeon every opponent to score 300+ or 350+, they are going to win with their agressive defense (i.e. fielding and sledging). India is not even worthy of wiping the asses of the Aussies. Sad but true. Have you seen Glenn Mcgrath diving to save boundaries near the rope? Yuvraj, our best fielder is probably just average by their standard.
Yes, they are good. But I don't think they will win it all this time.
The sad part is it will take ages to achieve that level for India. I down we desis are cut out that way. Agressiveness is ingrained in Aussie culture.

Agressiveness is ingrained in Aussie culture.
try taking all the prisoners from indian jails and puttting them in an island for a couple of hundred years..... Bingo.... u will have people who are more aggressive....

try taking all the prisoners from indian jails and puttting them in an island for a couple of hundred years..... Bingo.... u will have people who are more aggressive....
:hic: :hic: :hic: On a serious note Aussie batting has been fantastic through out but it is the bowling that has struggled. Even the other day South Africa almost scored 300 runs off 50 overs. I'm now looking forward to NZ taking on Australia. That is going to be one heavy weight game. I think South Africa and New Zealand are the only ones that can challenge Australia right now.

Ahh, Andaman it is. Next time, we shud pit an Andaman XI vs the Aussies. Aussies may win the game, but will have their a$$ pasted, if they dare sledge

Re: Stop the WC and declare the Aussies the champions! Aussie bowling has been cr@p, aggression or not.... like u said Ravi, NZ can put them to the sword.... they were lucky, they ran up 370 against SA.... if it was anything below 325, it would have been a cakewalk..... Mcgrath, the trundlr is pulling them down..... Munaf who has modelled himself after present-day Glenn will soon discovered once he is given a strong kick on his backside.....