dhoni should be banned for a few odis for insulting gambhir

amits

:haha::haha::haha: Seriously, he made it sound as if Dhoni said something in the press conference? As a matter of fact, shouldn't sachin be fined as he bumped gabhir outta his opening slot or vice versa - oh wait
oh no....i realized one thing, on this board never ever to make fun of GOD. My post got deleted.:((

hey i reckon dhoni did well to come @ number 3 but m not sure if he will do dat when ind are 2/1 or 4/1 or he will promote when the team has got a bad start.....@dat tym he will play a safe game and send sum1 like raina rohit or gambhir to bat and face the challenge

amits left a message on Dinnakars website offering to perform a dance routine at his wedding :eyedance::eyedance::eyedance::eyedance:
...as a direct result of which, Dinnakar has decided not to invite any ICFers for the wedding at all! Frankly u cant blame him for that. he cant embarrass guests!

i cant understand y ppl r laughing dhoni, has insulted & abused indias best test & odi batsman of the year 2008 in front of the whole world gambhir, just fails in 2 meaningless matches & this is the treatment given out to him. if i were the bcci, i would have slapped dhoni with a 5 odi ban gambhir should have batted in the top 4. and talking of anchoring the innings, gambhir is the best man around whom the innings can be built. in the 20/20 wc & the odis & tests since 2008, indian innings have always been built around gambhir with gambhir playing the big innings everytime and guys just imagine what if tendulkar had been treated like this. dhoni would have lost captaincy immediately then. its time dhoni got banned for 2-3 odis atleast

i cant understand y ppl r laughing dhoni, has insulted & abused indias best test & odi batsman of the year 2008 in front of the whole world gambhir, just fails in 2 meaningless matches & this is the treatment given out to him. if i were the bcci, i would have slapped dhoni with a 5 odi ban gambhir should have batted in the top 4. and talking of anchoring the innings, gambhir is the best man around whom the innings can be built. in the 20/20 wc & the odis & tests since 2008, indian innings have always been built around gambhir with gambhir playing the big innings everytime and guys just imagine what if tendulkar had been treated like this. dhoni would have lost captaincy immediately then. its time dhoni got banned for 2-3 odis atleast
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Stop trying.:D
Does Gambhir lick your balls man ???? or may be you do his !!! :finger:
hey amits, want to play a word game? Make a sentence with the following random words. Moron a You're Farking