Hold the phone... Muna took a tumbling catch!

Guest Hiten.
i would've easily caught that (yes best fielder)' date=' and i am not in the Indian team. your logic failz! B->[/quote'] idjet..he's talking about catching cricket balls :hmmmm2:

ahhh fantastic catch by munaf....hez a much more better fielder than wht he was once upon a tym.....hes a gud diver nowadays.........he has to do dat cuz d young ind team has set up huge standards of fielding and he better maintain it rather than faltering it so to fix his place aat least when sum1 is injured munaf needs to field well.....otherwise there is only one door for him................OUTTTTTTTTTT

idjet..he's talking about catching cricket balls :hmmmm2:
oye i think there is only one ball dat cums to u when ur plaing cricket so perhaps its cricket balll and not balls got dat...hey dont take it seriously im just doin dat to increase ma posts:haha::two_thumbs_up:
plz boys object me if u want to
i object you B->
oye i think there is only one ball dat cums to u when ur plaing cricket so perhaps its cricket balll and not balls got dat...hey dont take it seriously im just doin dat to increase ma posts:haha::two_thumbs_up:
:hmmm: