ICF Superselector Winners:: Pakistan vs. Sri Lanka 2 Tests

Lord

Silly boy...that is the point. It is the overcoming of the circumstance...the seeing past it...and grace of the host that has failed hos guest...it is principle. Can you understand yet, or do you want me to explain more? Does no one know what it is to be a gentleman anymore?

pakistan could have declared the innings on overnight score with both teams forfeiting the 2nd innings & this way this match would have been officially & statistically been recorded as a sl win(by 496 runs) pakistan should have forfeited the match after what happened to sri lanka

pakistan could have declared the innings on overnight score with both teams forfeiting the 2nd innings & this way this match would have been officially & statistically been recorded as a sl win(by 496 runs) pakistan should have forfeited the match after what happened to sri lanka
CORRECT! That's cricket!
CORRECT! That's cricket!
n who has the authority to forfeit the 2nd innings of the test?not the players or PCB.its the umpires or ICC
Grow up kid! All of 19 years old and your balls haven't dropped yet? You think rules are absolute and made in heaven? How stupid! f&*ck the rules! They arbritrary...spirit is what is true. Where, my friend, is the spirit?
come on ,u can toss the rules out of the windows just to show solidarity?there is a reason why they r framed.u just cant say eff the rules n do anything u want

Ever had a gun put to your face? Or do you just suck on dummies? I have...and things become very clear. I told the wielder to pull the trigger...on principle. He yielded. There are no rules. This is just channeling. Rules are channeling of spirit. But people forget spirit and become robots...they remember only rules. The spirit is forgotten.