ICF Superselector Winners:: Pakistan vs. Sri Lanka 2 Tests

Lord

Hmmmm...that brings up a pet point of mine...I feel that the Pak team should have forfeited the test to Sri Lanka as an act of gentlemanly grace in the wake of everything that has happened. It would have been a good touch. Don't know if that affects SS any but maybe we should do it for them in SS if it does, just as a symbolic act?

ICF Superselector Winners:: Pakistan vs. Sri Lanka 2 Tests Congratulations to the the winners of the following Superselector: Pakistan vs. Sri Lanka 2 Tests Here are the Pakistan vs. Sri Lanka 2 Tests Superselector Winners and the Prize Payout breakdown:

• kooljatt awarded $ICF 1000000
  • rohan_4ever20 awarded $ICF 911112
  • sridev awarded $ICF 822224
  • azhar11 awarded $ICF 733336
  • zubinpepsi awarded $ICF 644448
  • sachin rox awarded $ICF 555560
  • blue_brigade awarded $ICF 466672
  • koksmayu awarded $ICF 377784
  • vineet bhatia awarded $ICF 288896
  • veer awarded $ICF 200008

Please note that the $ICF has been automatically added to the winners' accounts. :icflove:

i will all the above winners to kindly donate this mine to Manali's account. Such money should not be accepted by people here. this is a series where the host terrorised their opposition. a very friendly opposition were tortured while they were on tour. don't accept this money.

i will all the above winners to kindly donate this mine to Manali's account. Such money should not be accepted by people here. this is a series where the host terrorised their opposition. a very friendly opposition were tortured while they were on tour. don't accept this money.
Who's Manali??

I disagree. All automatic processes should be stopped immediately! Funds are to be frozen! They are to be allocated based only on the 'Spirit of Cricket' and not the result. By that measure, all Paki cricketers get zero...has any one of them actually come up with a comment of releveance regarding the incident? NONE!!! Everything is wrong...everything....who will make it right....

Hmmmm...that brings up a pet point of mine...I feel that the Pak team should have forfeited the test to Sri Lanka as an act of gentlemanly grace in the wake of everything that has happened. It would have been a good touch. Don't know if that affects SS any but maybe we should do it for them in SS if it does' date=' just as a symbolic act?[/quote'] LOL and then 4 years from now theyll cry to the ICC asking that it be converted to a draw again, then in another 4 years requesting a win because be it as it may, the Sri Lankans didnt return to the field this time.
Regardless, To concede the test to the Sri Lankans would have been the right thing to do. Why didn't they do it?
i dont think the players or board can do it.its only the umpires,referee or ICC that can do it