Recommend an English movie no one has heard of

flamy

Watch this movie Frailty - stars Matthew McConaughey, Bill Paxton. Good scary stuff. frailty.jpg The Man Who Wasn't There - Billy Bob Thornton, James Gandolfini. The+Man+Who+Wasn Mulholland Drive - Naomi Watts. (Good Lesbo action too) mulhollanddrive.jpg Swimming with Sharks - Kevin Spacey. swimming%20with%20sharks%202.jpg

The Man from earth : An impromptu goodbye party for Professor John Oldman becomes a mysterious interrogation after the retiring scholar reveals to his colleagues he is an immortal who has walked the earth for 14,000 years Most of the movie takes place in just 1 room. Very interesting movie. Best movie i've seen this year.

The Man from earth : An impromptu goodbye party for Professor John Oldman becomes a mysterious interrogation after the retiring scholar reveals to his colleagues he is an immortal who has walked the earth for 14,000 years Most of the movie takes place in just 1 room. Very interesting movie. Best movie i've seen this year.
Great job spoiling the movie :two_thumbs_up:

You mean the 1st 10 minutes?? That's blurb on the IMDB site and on the DVD cover. The movie starts with John telling his friends that he is 14' date='000 years old. That is the plot, not a spoiler.[/quote'] This movie has been discussed before, Flamy was the one who recommended me to see it and I saw it too. I believe many others saw it too. So its not only a movie people heard of, its a movie even ICFers heard of. Awesome movie, nevertheless.:icflove:

This movie has been discussed before, Flamy was the one who recommended me to see it and I saw it too. I believe many others saw it too. So its not only a movie people heard of, its a movie even ICFers heard of. Awesome movie, nevertheless.:icflove:
I missed that. Too many movies recommended that makes it impossible to keep up with this thread. I heard abt this movie only a few days ago when people were talking about movies in 1 room in another message board.

I missed that. Too many movies recommended that makes it impossible to keep up with this thread. I heard abt this movie only a few days ago when people were talking about movies in 1 room in another message board.
Actually its post #91 of this very thread. :cantstop:

Actually its post #91 of this very thread. :cantstop:
I can see it now. Go easy on me, i don't read every single post on every thread esp something like this thread which pops up on the front page every now and then. This thread was bumped after a couple of months. I just gave the names of a couple of low profile movies i saw in the meantime.

I can see it now. Go easy on me' date=' i don't read every single post on every thread esp something like this thread which pops up on the front page every now and then. This thread was bumped after a couple of months. I just gave the names of a couple of low profile movies i saw in the meantime.[/quote'] No dude, I am not picking on you. I was just curious where this movie was discussed and I just went back to earlier pages and found that it has been discussed here itself. It's not like I remember every post on every thread.

You mean the 1st 10 minutes?? That's blurb on the IMDB site and on the DVD cover. The movie starts with John telling his friends that he is 14' date='000 years old. That is the plot, not a spoiler.[/quote'] well... ya I'd still call it spoiler :--D I watched it without knowing anything about the plot, so it was a fantastic experience for me. Most DVD covers give away plots and I don't bother to read the plot before watching a movie. I just look at the genre. But, yes The Man from Earth is feckin fantastic.