new cricket trivia

amits

guys, take this thread seriously. this is the 1st ever cricket trivia thread on icf & u guys r making it a joke just bcoz the idea happened to be a stolen one. but then come on guys, who doesnt steal ideas these days. and there is nothing wrong in stealing ideas provided they arent copyrighted and its due to whats happening to this thread that i want to leave icf :mad: @ u guys who joked and thanks to marirs_mania for starting to take this thread seriously:D

did someone fap to him a record number of times? :P is it a record for the sheer level of worship, or the number of prayers directed at him at any given moment? or the number of times he caused fineleg to start a stupid thread?
a5, a6 & a7. no start asking cricket related questions. the record was a cricket related one & also batting related as given in an earlier answer
Did he break somebody's record to create this record?:nervous: Alright now serious question: Is the guy whose record he broke a white man?:P
both the questions r serious and the answer to both of them is no a8 & a9. no tendulkar is the 1st ever person to get this record
guys, take this thread seriously. this is the 1st ever cricket trivia thread on icf & u guys r making it a joke just bcoz the idea happened to be a stolen one. but then come on guys, who doesnt steal ideas these days. and there is nothing wrong in stealing ideas provided they arent copyrighted and its due to whats happening to this thread that i want to leave icf :mad: @ u guys who joked and thanks to marirs_mania for starting to take this thread seriously:D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::haha::haha::haha: wtf...
55 posts and the thread still doesnt make headway' date=' yaha pe sirf desi ki kami hai !!![/quote'] I have distanced myself from this STOLEN idea thread. Its shameful that @mits is stealing ideas and posting them here on our motherboard motherland + discussion board = Mother Board :isalute: