new cricket trivia

amits

i feel sorry for amits... everyone here is making fun of a innocent genius... i mean he created this thread with some intelligent n thought provoking stuff.. and wat happens every tom dick n harry is makin fun of him.. wtf?? we indians r lame.. i mean both pure n impure ones.. comeon guys, if u cant participate in this thread, jus stay away instead postinng some rubbish.. im gutted at the responses here.. amits, the answer for ur qn is he is the 1st one to complete 15000 runs in ODIs.. :--D

guys to be banned : Desi cartman - for derailing this thread with his usuall bull crap shane - for following up desi n using too many smileys anakin - for talking about sachin's selfishness which has got nothing to do with this thread salil - for using inappropriate pics and asking ridiculous qns nikred - for wasting a post sarchasm - for bringing in mayawati to approve this thread Punjabi_kota, holysmoke- for diasking ridiculous qns beetle, dark warrior - for being poor in english grammar sangrock- for using too many smileys pls mods do the needful n purify this thread.. kthxbye

guys to be banned : Desi cartman - for derailing this thread with his usuall bull crap shane - for following up desi n using too many smileys anakin - for talking about sachin's selfishness which has got nothing to do with this thread salil - for using inappropriate pics and asking ridiculous qns nikred - for wasting a post sarchasm - for bringing in mayawati to approve this thread Punjabi_kota, holysmoke- for diasking ridiculous qns beetle, dark warrior - for being poor in english grammar sangrock- for using too many smileys pls mods do the needful n purify this thread.. kthxbye
STOP THE KEYBOARD ABUSING :mad:
2w3n9th.gif :--D
but..but.....i compensated with two serious questions as acknowledged by @m!75.:((
i feel sorry for amits... everyone here is making fun of a innocent genius... i mean he created this thread with some intelligent n thought provoking stuff.. and wat happens every tom dick n harry is makin fun of him.. wtf?? we indians r lame.. i mean both pure n impure ones.. comeon guys, if u cant participate in this thread, jus stay away instead postinng some rubbish.. im gutted at the responses here.. amits, the answer for ur qn is he is the 1st one to complete 15000 runs in ODIs.. :--D
thanks zubinpepsi. and the answer is correct. the 15000 odi runs record was the only record created by tendulkar in 2007. other records like the 3 99s were records which were broken and its ur turn to ask the question and guys, theres nothing wrong in stealing ideas. even dhoni has stolen so many ideas & became indias greatest ever captain