Trivia teaser. What team ?

Donny

Holding and Tasmania reminds me some anecdote I read of his - in his very first match for Tasmania Holding had the batsman getting a huge nick to the keeper and everyone went up, but the umpire was unmoved. The slips were particularly agitated, but Holding was pretty calm and bowled one more delivery to complete the over and when the umpire said, "Over" - Holding quipped, "At least you can count maaan".:giggle:

What do the 12 Test cricketers in this team have in common ? #5. Simon Katich Mike Hussey Younis Khan Andrew Symonds Scott Styris Azhar Mahmood Jason Gillespie Shoaib Akhtar Jonathon Lewis Stuart Clark Shane Bond 12th. man: Andre Adams Huss would have to keep, as I couldn't find a Test keeper to fit the criteria.
Anything to do with the number of first class teams they have represented?
What do the 12 Test cricketers in this team have in common ? #5. Simon Katich Mike Hussey Younis Khan Andrew Symonds Scott Styris Azhar Mahmood Jason Gillespie Shoaib Akhtar Jonathon Lewis Stuart Clark Shane Bond 12th. man: Andre Adams Huss would have to keep, as I couldn't find a Test keeper to fit the criteria.
All born in 1975
What do these batsmen have in common ? Glenn Turner Alec Stewart Richie Richardson David Gower Allan Border Ken Barrington AB de Villiers Aravinda de Silva Clive Lloyd Herbie Taylor Rahul Dravid
All of them play/ have played for their countries unlike a certain Kevin Pietersen.:dance: