Best batsman in the world atm ...

is Virender Sehwag IMO ... no brainer really ... whatever happens in this match ... The form this guy is in atm ... I doubt there is a bowler alive that he really fears. He is on an absolute rampage now. Watch out world!!! Come on Mitchell, Siddle, Hilfy ... yeah u can knock over the likes of Niel 'I can leave the ball' McKenzie ... but lets see what you do against VIRUUUUU !!!

Fairly easy. Phillip Hughes.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Atleast give him 10 international games before proclaiming him the best batsman in the world:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

^ Yeah but even still by atm ... I meant at least over the past few months ... I didnt mean as of last match ... in which case its kind of difficult to compare since India are playing ODI matches and the Aussies are playing Tests . Otherwise, why not Sachin instead of Hughes?

Yeah but dont u see how that comparison is flawed given that your comparing one batsmans scores from 4 months ago to anothers from 4 days ago.
It was you who mentioned Tendulkar. I simply answered as per the topic heading. :regular_smile: