Congrats Viru

SachDan

We Are Not Making Any Friends! When a host team invites you to come play cricket in their country before their crowds, one is expected to be gracious, considerate and generous. Sehwag is making enemies for all his countrymen. Someone needs to confiscate his bat. Next match, please, lets be generous and have a decent fight. If i wanted to watch gully cricket, i would just invite my pakistani friends and knock them down while scratching my toes... Disclaimer: Above is not applicable when in South Africa. Frack them up.

When a host team invites you to come play cricket in their country before their crowds, one is expected to be gracious, considerate and generous. Sehwag is making enemies for all his countrymen. Someone needs to confiscate his bat. Next match, please, lets be generous and have a decent fight. If i wanted to watch gully cricket, i would just invite my pakistani friends and knock them down while scratching my toes... Disclaimer: Above is not applicable when in South Africa. Frack them up.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: