India vs. NZ 3 Test Series Superselector is up

in the top 20, still a loooooooooooooooooooong way to go. let me pray we have a great day tomorrow! today was miserable. got up at 3.30 on a holiday( Kannada /telugu new year day) to watch the Kiwis pile up a huge score.Seeing Suicidal ways of Sehwag and Gambhir on a 'timeless test' pitch was harrowing! my heart was jumping near throat watching SRT bat thru the final over. OMG, Make tomorrow India's day plz, come on u have got to compensate for the tortures of the first 2 days Maan!
Rajan, I see that you're now 21st.. not bad for a guy with limited cricketing knowledge, u seem to be really doing good.. so pls dont feel bad and take this as a step towards success. PM me, if you need to some advices on team selection, I can help you .. as the leader in this SS, I dont think I have to tell you how good I am.. I leave that to you.. results are there for everyoen to see.. So let me know, if you need some help on this.. Im glad to help you at free of cost.. :two_thumbs_up: kthxbye
Rajan, I see that you're now 21st.. not bad for a guy with limited cricketing knowledge, u seem to be really doing good.. so pls dont feel bad and take this as a step towards success. PM me, if you need to some advices on team selection, I can help you .. as the leader in this SS, I dont think I have to tell you how good I am.. I leave that to you.. results are there for everyoen to see.. So let me know, if you need some help on this.. Im glad to help you at free of cost.. :two_thumbs_up: kthxbye
Zubin.......:hatsoff: irundhalum Idhellam romba over!:--D yen neram, chinna pasangallam indha madhiri varraanga!:hysterical: I have to blame Franklin and also my mistake of not selecting Ryder!:omg: ok Guru, i will seek your advice next time around.Thanks for the offer:nervous:

Oh, My Dear Great Friends, can u plz share the latest updates on final team composition for the 3rd test plz? hardly 4 hours remain. I must sleep now to wake up at 3.15 am. i may miss out on NZ team updates if i leave SS changes till 3.15 am. Frankly, Franklin continues to worry me. If i dont replace him, and if they replace him, then i will go down in rankings here. If i replace him him with Flynn and if Flynn is not fit, then i wil tk a hit. any confirmed team lists ?

Oh, My Dear Great Friends, can u plz share the latest updates on final team composition for the 3rd test plz? hardly 4 hours remain. I must sleep now to wake up at 3.15 am. i may miss out on NZ team updates if i leave SS changes till 3.15 am. Frankly, Franklin continues to worry me. If i dont replace him, and if they replace him, then i will go down in rankings here. If i replace him him with Flynn and if Flynn is not fit, then i wil tk a hit. any confirmed team lists ?
Sry Rajan this could be the only pointer i could suggest http://content.cricinfo.com/nzvind2009/content/current/story/397763.html unless we have a Sari Humpath kinda insider amidst us :winky:
Sry Rajan this could be the only pointer i could suggest http://content.cricinfo.com/nzvind2009/content/current/story/397763.html unless we have a Sari Humpath kinda insider amidst us :winky:
does any one have Jeremey Coney's number plz? he will give the reasons also for inclusion and exclusion-BCCI told NZ not to include Bond, Oram,...:--D Any way, i will try to get some sleep. will check up at 3.25..hmmmmmm, my last chance to break in to top 10 goes abegging, blame it on BCCI & RAW!
who is this kallumama? He has the same team as I do and the same amount of points. :cantstop:
how can v look at other team members? did u assume both teams are same because of the same score or is there any possibility of looking at the team list of others?
how can v look at other team members? did u assume both teams are same because of the same score or is there any possibility of looking at the team list of others?
Click on the username, the Team's can be viewed only during a Game
Click on the username' date=' the Team's can be viewed only during a Game[/quote'] Thanks, I remember viewing the list once during our australian tour, down under, but i thought it was some glitch which was fixed later. now i understand, may be i checked during the match -that one particlular time, later always after the day's play, so unable to view. thanks any way for the tip.