India vs. NZ 3 Test Series Superselector is up

I am determined to get in to the top 10 and earn some points this time. all set to sleep early by 10.30 pm and wake up at 3.25 am for the next 5 days.(how much my Dad wished Ii woke up and studied for my Engineering exams like this!!!) i hope India wins the series comfortably.

I am determined to get in to the top 10 and earn some points this time. all set to sleep early by 10.30 pm and wake up at 3.25 am for the next 5 days.(how much my Dad wished Ii woke up and studied for my Engineering exams like this!!!) i hope India wins the series comfortably.
:haha::haha::haha::haha:Brings back memories
Guys Any relevant injuries or news that I should be thinking of while selecting the team I ask because in teh past I end up picking an injured or non-playing player in the team
Just now heard on Neo cricket that Dravid picked up a niggle while having nets ! He's in my SS team as well :nervous:
Yes Shane. Manisha Valicha on 'Dial C for cricket' was talking about Dravid's injury. No idea whether it's a minor one or one that could rule him out tomorrow! btw Shane it seems you are winning lots of bets nowadays. Too much money :)
Tukka lagane mein expert, won 4 in the last 5, damn for the ManU one or else would have been 5 on the trot :winky: btw any other source about the dravid injury !!!