The Indian Elections Thread

The Outsider

The Indian Elections Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP/NDA
    • Congress/UPA
    • Third Front
    • Undecided

Yeah rite' date=' but I expected them to do even badly. What about Assembly polls in AP?[/quote'] Yeah, surprise why they're winning. Assembly , Congress is leading. My guess would be that YRS will remain CM but Chiranjeevi will get some power as well, because he will have to give support Congress for them to get majority out of the 294 seats. So, unless everyone he's trusted betrays him, he'll get some power in the next govt. The great thing is that he's leading (and will hopefully win) in Hyderabad, which has never been in control of anyone other than the Muslim party. Thats a great sign.

Yeah' date=' surprise why they're winning. Assembly , Congress is leading. My guess would be that YRS will remain CM but Chiranjeevi will get some power as well, because he will have to give support Congress for them to get majority out of the 294 seats. So, unless everyone he's trusted betrays him, he'll get some power in the next govt. The great thing is that he's leading (and will hopefully win) in Hyderabad, which has never been in control of anyone other than the Muslim party. Thats a great sign.[/quote'] Yeah Chiru is doing really well. If he had won Assembly polls he wud have become CM having started a party just six months back, NTR took 7months BTW.

Yeah' date=' surprise why they're winning. Assembly , Congress is leading. My guess would be that YRS will remain CM but Chiranjeevi will get some power as well, because he will have to give support Congress for them to get majority out of the 294 seats. So, unless everyone he's trusted betrays him, he'll get some power in the next govt. The great thing is that he's leading (and will hopefully win) in Hyderabad, which has never been in control of anyone other than the Muslim party. Thats a great sign.[/quote'] so chiru supporting congress is a done deal?