The Indian Elections Thread

The Outsider

The Indian Elections Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP/NDA
    • Congress/UPA
    • Third Front
    • Undecided

and modi gets to lead BJP ' date=' actually that can be good for the country cuz Im sure next elections its gonna be Rahul Gandhi Vs Narendra Modi[/quote'] I would like to see that fight for sure .. that would be fight between young leaders unlike the present fight between two oldies Advani and Manmohan .. I would like to see the youth leading the country instead soon NaMo said he would not go for PM fight .. it seems Sushma Swaraj or Murli Manohar Joshi will lead BJP after Advani ... I told previously too that Atal Bihari Vajpayee will be missed foreover in BJP... he was a great person and until such a leader comes in the future BJP will face some problem .. on the other hand Rahul Gandhi has a huge following in India as a youth leader and for his ability to communicate with the common people .. if UPA does not do something wrong in the next 5 years and Rahul Gandhi leads UPA in the next election then UPA will win again in most probability

I think this is probably the first time in a long time that the indian voter has actually voted with a pattern.
The good patern about today's election results is that Indian voters had voted either of the two parties - Congress or BJP after almost two decades .. if this pattern continues it will help in stable govts. in the future.. but hope that the Indian voters would also not give absolute majority to any party as I do not want any party to become arrogant by getting majority

Mother ****ers DMK always seem to in the centre' date=' irrespective of whether its the UPA or NDA[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: DMK are the smart players .. both Amma and Karunanidhi are highly corrupted .. so anyways people have very few options to vote

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: DMK are the smart players .. both Amma and Karunanidhi are highly corrupted .. so anyways people have very few options to vote
Exactly. Karuna for whatever you might say is a master tactician. They should also thank DMDK for splitting the anti-incumbency votes. In fact word has it that Vijayakanth was paid to contest alone in these election.