Hussey is selfish and should retire!

sangrock..forget it man.. some of these guys are blind worshippers of Indian team and hate everyone else... if its upto guy like Anakin' date=' he will rate R.Sharma or Kaif over Ponting or Lara...[/quote'] any sane cricket follower wont do wat u have mentioned in ur post and any sane cricket follower wont call Hussey a legend at all..and as we all know Anakin is a sane cricket follower
WTF i cant believe ppl here are calling Hussey a legend..man u guys are so short sighted and use that word so often these days..he is a very good player and he is no where close to being a legend..please go and see the definition of legend before using that word
dude....Legend was a bit overexageration... he is such a great player to be called "Selfish"..... surprizngly u ppl are finding it hard if some1 call him a Legend but its ok if he is labelled 'Selfish and Old'.....

well this was not a serious thread in the first place and thats the reason i refrained myself from posting in this thread but after seeing some of the replies that u guys were posting i just cudn believe it..anyway i have stated my point..and to be clear Hussey is not "selfish and old" according to me

dude....Legend was a bit overexageration... he is such a great player to be called "Selfish"..... surprizngly u ppl are finding it hard if some1 call him a Legend but its ok if he is labelled 'Selfish and Old'.....
There is a long history behind this whole thread which is now ruined thanks to two n00bs, yes you're included.
There is a long history behind this whole thread which is now ruined thanks to two n00bs' date=' yes you're included.[/quote'] Some just down seem to see the irony in this thread and the tongue in cheek nature. Salil is one who doesn't get it all, flown way over his tiny head:hysterical: Poor fella to busy chumming up to donny to see it:hysterical:

Hussey is a good player but not great. It will be silly to call him great based on his short career. He has been mad about cricket since young. I remember this from one of the coaches Hussey trained under. While on a A tour AB was talking to the cricketers and casually mentioned batsmen tend to spend over 6 hours batting in a test match but never play that long in a training. Hussey wanted to try this in the training and got in touch with his coach. They headed to an indoor facility and start at about 10 am Using underarms, overarms, bowling machine Hussey batted for about 2 hours and then took a lunch break. Started again after the lunch break and carried on batting against underarms, overarms, bowling machine for yet another couple of hours and called for a tea break. By then the coach was absolutely buggered and extremely tired. While Hussey went out for few minutes he dozed off... After about 1/2 hour or so he woke up and he couldn't see Hussey around. He asked few boys that were training there if they had seen Hussey and they mentioned "Michael has gone out for a run and will be back soon ":cantstop: Such is his passion for the sport and rightly named "Mr.Cricket" You don't have to be a legend to be passionate and Hussey is an extremely intense and a passionate cricketer. He has worked hard to get where he is right now. I think we undermine a lot of players such as Hussey without an ounce of respect for the amount of effort they have put in. He may not be in form but he's not such a bad player. Perhaps he doesn't deserve a place in the Aussie team right now but he's done well enough.