Link to the controversial Tendulkar catch ?

Mamu

Guest gaurav_indian
Can somebbody pls provide me with the link to the catch where Tendulkar cheated today.:winky:
Sachin cheated?:omg:Why?Jesse Ryder also claimed the catch earlier but Dhoni stood there and asked for the third umpire.What was Mcintosh doing?

I am sure he didn't cheat. Atleast not intentionally. His fingers were hidden in the grass , and the fact he broke his finger means the ball bounced on his finger. You wouldnt hurt your finger pouching that if it had already bounced on the ground. They didn't bother refering it to the box umpire , means either the onfield umpires saw it or just trusted the greatness that is sachin tendulkar.

the catch was not that conclusive as it had the fingers underneath the ball....in my opinion it was gud enuff to give it not out but since the umpire gave it out immidiately it was umpires mistake...talking abt sachins cheat ....i dont agree wid dat coz sachin had his fingers under the ball and dats y he got hurt badly on his fingers and he will say the truth only alrite so it was OUT

Never mind about the catch...what about this danger here...Sachin has been DECODED!!! http://www.hotklix.com/?ref=link/484612

What could not be decoded even by legends like Shane Warne is being claimed to have been unravelled by a New Zealand school boy, who feels he can perhaps plot the downfall of Sachin Tendulkar. St Paul's Collegiate student Owen Robinson got a chance to bowl at Tendulkar in the nets at Seddon Park on Monday and realised that the Mumbai batsman may be susceptible to a lofted drive. "I found Tendulkar likes to drive and drive on the up and put a few in the air," Robinson was quoted as saying by the 'Dominion Post'. "...But he might have just been toying with me though," said Robinson, laughing at the prospect of tearing apart the form of a player who has scored more Test centuries than any other cricketer. Robinson, however, did not enjoy bowling at Virender Sehwag. "He smashed me," said Robinson, who belongs to the same college represented by New Zealand skipper Daniel Vettori. "It was a privilege to bowl to them, pretty overwhelming really," the teenager added. Robinson predicted the New Zealand side had a tough ask of winning the three-Test series against India. "I think they'll go well in Hamilton but it'll be tough in the other two Tests," Robinson said.
:hysterical: