Arjun Tendulkar !

Arjun Tendulkarimpresses with bat and ball Star Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar might be missing in action from the ongoing ODI series against England, but his son Arjun certainly stole the limelight during a school-level cricket match in Mumbai on Monday. * Arjun gave ample signs of his cricketing genes turning in an all-round performance at a district level school tournament. The 12-year-old stood above the rest on the field, striking an unbeaten 45 before picking four wickets to lead his school to a fine victory. * Unlike his legendary father, Arjun bats left handed. He looked elegant in his knock of 45 to emerge as the top scorer in his team's tally of 112 runs. Executing some brilliant shots, he did show glimpses of his father's batting style and stroke play with a few typical hits to the fence. * The youngster's coach Hari Om also admitted that Arjun was a chip off the old block. * "He is a promising batsman and is doing well in other areas as well... I see a promising all-rounder in him in future," he said.

Well considering that nothing much happens in Canada' date=' you probably made it to the front page, didn' t you ? :phehehe:[/quote'] :giggle::giggle: Canadian newspapers are filled with American(usa) news :cantstop: but no I wish I had ...but it was on the school board's website for like a year or so which I had book marked so that I can quickly pull it up to all my relatives and friends. :giggle: