Arjun Tendulkar !

Sachin's wife is kinda tall. She clean bowled Sachin hence a very good bowlers. Genes have carried on to Arjun.
Height of Sachin's wife is similar to Tendulkar ,good height for a woman but not something very tall woman like models .these type of couples are quite common,don't think so that this type of marriage could produce tall kids but still there are chances.Also She is a doctor and somewhere i read that if very expensive hormone therapy is given to children then they become tall
Sachin should better start practicing to bat with the tail enders if he ever wants to bat with his son in a game. A fast bowler? how phaast is he? ps - He's tall for a 12 year old. Fantastic signs for a fast bowler :D...and a left hander :D
faster than vinny ??
Height of Sachin's wife is similar to Tendulkar ' date='good height for a woman but not something very tall woman like models .these type of couples are quite common,don't think so that this type of marriage could produce tall kids but still there are chances.Also She is a doctor and somewhere i read that if very expensive hormone therapy is given to children then they become tall[/quote'] She looks to have a tall built, that's what I meant to say. Midget built just looks different. I am certain that they wouldn't give "hormone therapy" to their kid. no chance Many kids outgrow their parents now a days. I am taller than both my parents. Genes can carry from your grandparents or any one in the generation of that family for that matter.
She looks to have a tall built, that's what I meant to say. Midget built just looks different. I am certain that they wouldn't give "hormone therapy" to their kid. no chance Many kids outgrow their parents now a days. I am taller than both my parents. Genes can carry from your grandparents or any one in the generation of that family for that matter.
I know kids are outgrowing their parents but looking at Arjun he looks 5-6" tall at the age of 12 which means if his growth is normal then he will be 6-2' or 6-4" .I don't think Indian kids are outgrowing so much
I know kids are outgrowing their parents but looking at Arjun he looks 5-6" tall at the age of 12 which means if his growth is normal then he will be 6-2' or 6-4" .I don't think Indian kids are outgrowing so much
Some kids grow very early. When i was in school there were 2 or 3 kids who were amongst the tallest in the year in the 1st year of school. However, when they left (anytime between 16-18) they were among the shortest. I don't think this is the case with Arjun but it can happen.