Arjun Tendulkar !

I know kids are outgrowing their parents but looking at Arjun he looks 5-6" tall at the age of 12 which means if his growth is normal then he will be 6-2' or 6-4" .I don't think Indian kids are outgrowing so much
Some kids have early growth and some have late growth. I personally had a very late growth. I was 4"11' in 12th grade. Now I am 5"8' ready to graduate from college. I used to be much shorter than my neighbor friend but now I am taller than him. There are only a few in every lot who continue to grow for long periods of time and end up being above 6 feet.

In Australia kids between the age of 10 - 19 grow to be 6'8 etc, and that is happening in India as well now. It has a lot to do with the quality of food, nourishment etc, in a decade or so India is going to start producing some very tall quick's like Australia, England and SA. Kids here are already around 5'11 and they are only 12 or 13, just shows how when health and food quality improves people get the nourishment they need.

Pune: Following in the footsteps of his superstar father, Sachin Tendulkar's Arjun is learning the ropes quite well. In an Under-13 match in Pune, Arjun peppered the stands with free-flowing strokes from his willow. The southpaw played a 65 run unbeaten knock in the Cadence Trophy. The innings came off only 39 deliveries and featured 12 fours and two towering sixes. Both of Arjun's sixes went out of the park and the umpires were forced to get a new ball both the times. Though Arjun's fielding was a bit sloppy and he dropped a sitter, he was still named the Man of the Match for his batting efforts. 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg is he wearing a mumbai indians helmet?