Replays of which game have you watched the least number of times?

Gambit

Replays of which game have you watched the least number of times?  

1. 1.

• '96 semi v SL
    • '03 final v Aus
    • '07 league game v SL
    • Other
    • '99 Chennai test v. Pak
    • '97 Bridgetown (Barbados) test v. WI
    • '87 Bangalore test (Gavaskar's final one) v. Pak
    • '08 Sydney test v. Australia

2003 Final. Too much thrashing. '87 Bangalore test (Gavaskar's final one) is awesome. Its sad we lost - but great match. Gavaskar 96 on that pitch :hail: 4th Innings it was, 4th!
4th Innings, really?! Wow I really don't know anyone else who has scored a 100 in India in the 4th Innings and lost (no really I don't - even if I can vaguely remember.. I want to forget all that crap, only Gavaskar counts). I remember this knock against Pakistan in Chennai on a 5th day track.. I think the player scored 13... stop! stop! memory overload.. *must focus on Gavaskar*.. whew. So, yeah. 4th Innings!
4th Innings' date=' really?! Wow I really don't know anyone else who has scored a 100 in India in the 4th Innings and lost (no really I don't - even if I can vaguely remember.. I want to forget all that crap, only Gavaskar counts). I remember this knock against Pakistan in Chennai on a 5th day track.. I think the player scored 113... stop! stop! memory overload.. *must focus on Gavaskar*.. whew. So, yeah. 4th Innings![/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: PWNED%20by%20MJ.jpg
World cup 96 ..no doubt about it. I was 12, too young, too emotional...and it hurt the most. First world cup I actually followed and understood properly... Sri Lankan mofos have this habit of inflicting pain on us at bad moments in WC..he gave them some in 99 but ...
:dito: That 96 one hurted the most, SRT was on his way single handedly taking us to the final and then wat followed was a major catastrophe :((
2008 farce..for the sheer fact that we were ahead of Aus in the first 4 days but the last day is something that i can never erase from my memory
I hate that sneaky weasel Slater and his insinuations especially after that ungulpable loss.