IPLT20CRICKET.NET - My new IPL blog - please PM me if anybody is interested in helping me manage it

ViruRulez

Hi guys, I also like making new websites as many of you might know. Though I have dozens of websites on various topics but I never had a cricket website till date. After joining ICF, I interest in cricket increased even furhter and so I had decided to start my first cricket website. However, I decided not to build forums etc. as I enjoy posting in ICF myself. So, I have launched my new IPL website which is a wordpress blog with some modification. Hope you like it and I will keep it running from now till the end of IPL and even further. It will remain online till IPL will remain and if nothing unfortunate happens. :--D Please check out my new webiste http://www. iplt20cricket.net If anybody wants to help me update this website or write any articles or new posts in the blog, I would be highly grateful. Please PM me if you are interested in becoming one of the authors in the website and if you would like to help me update it especially during IPL. :hatsoff: Please give your feedback about how you like the structure etc. and please provide any suggestions too if you have any. :dance::dance::dance:

If anybody is interested in helping me but does not know much about wordpress and blogging, then I will teach you and please do not worry regarding it. It is very easy and it does not take more than 5 minutes to learn about wordpress posting etc. at least. Please inform me by sending a PM or replying to this thread if anybody is interesting in helping me in this fan site. And if anybody helps me by writing articles and helping me update the site like match results etc. at least during the IPL period, then I might build independent websites for the writer(s). That would be a completely new website independently managed by you on any decent topic including cricket or anything else (except adult and illegal topics :--D ). You will have full authority in that website and I will just oversee the website often and nothing else. I have dozens of hosting packages, dedicated and VPS servers and so you do not need to worry if I will remain on my promise. You might get your own exclusive website in the future and that too built by me. Please reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested and lets hope that we can make the IPL fan site a huge success. Rest I will do the publicity etc. for the website. :two_thumbs_up:

How the hell did you manage to get so many ads on your page...?
Bhai there is only one banner and a small links thats it .. that is the least I can put in that page .. yaar server costs ka sawaal hai ek ad to use karna hi parega warna loss pe kaun website chalayega :icflove:

Guest gaurav_indian
Bhai there is only one banner and a small links thats it .. that is the least I can put in that page .. yaar server costs ka sawaal hai ek ad to use karna hi parega warna loss pe kaun website chalayega :icflove:
Atul Sharma ke naam pe blog chalata hai.:finger: :cantstop: logon ki bhavaanon ke saath khelta hai.:finger: Khabar jhooth nikli toh tera kya hoga viruu.

Guest gaurav_indian
Oye "who will win the IPL" mein Punjab XI hai hi nahi ............:omg::omg::fight::fight::thumpdown::meg:
woh by default hai :hysterical:

Nice site bro. You have Mumbai Indians 2 times on the poll about who's going to win the season 2' date=' just saying:winky:[/quote'] Thanks bro.. and thanks for informing me about the Mumbai India option .. I had missed out the Kings XI Punjab .. accha hua bata diya wara acche khase traffic aane ke baad izzat ka faluda ban jaata :giggle: Thanks again for your appreciation.. I did this today itself and hopefully I will make more changes and try to improve the design etc. soon :dance:

I don't see any ads here - :hmmmm:
There is a single google ad in the sidebar and a text link at the top of the site .. there is not much ad and so you did not notice it maybe .. I have tried to keep ads minimal so that it is not annoying for visitors. :icflove:

Thanks bro.. and thanks for informing me about the Mumbai India option .. I had missed out the Kings XI Punjab .. accha hua bata diya wara acche khase traffic aane ke baad izzat ka faluda ban jaata :giggle: Thanks again for your appreciation.. I did this today itself and hopefully I will make more changes and try to improve the design etc. soon :dance:
Will you have live streaming in your website? :D

Oye "who will win the IPL" mein Punjab XI hai hi nahi ............:omg::omg::fight::fight::thumpdown::meg:
haan bhai punjabi_khota my miistayke :(( Corrected it right now .. Ek Mumbai Indians option pe ek vote tha... I gave that to Kings XI Punjab instead :two_thumbs_up: Mumbai will need to earn the vote again :haha:

Will you have live streaming in your website? :D
bhai daal sakta hoon .. problem jyada nahi hai but worried about copyright infringement .. saala BCCI kutto ki tarah par jaata hai match videos streaming dekhkar .. I have seen it .. even in youtube almost all my cricket videos had been deleted by BCCI and IPL .. so I do not upload any direct videos anywhere now .. I might provide link but no live streaming will be there in my website.. IPL aur BCCI se panga lena nahi hai :--D

Guest gaurav_indian
bhai daal sakta hoon .. problem jyada nahi hai but worried about copyright infringement .. saala BCCI kutto ki tarah par jaata hai match videos streaming dekhkar .. I have seen it .. even in youtube almost all my cricket videos had been deleted by BCCI and IPL .. so I do not upload any direct videos anywhere now .. I might provide link but no live streaming will be there in my website.. IPL aur BCCI se panga lena nahi hai :--D
:omg::omg: yeh salla 4-5 rupay bhi nahi chortey?

:omg::omg: yeh salla 4-5 rupay bhi nahi chortey?
bhai kya bolu aise hi hai .. anyways frankly speaking in India there are only a few organizations including BCCI which are very stringent on copyright .. US me to almost har doosre cheez ke upar copyright infringement laga dete hai :giggle: Anyways guys if anybody is interested in helping me in maintaining this site during IPL at least by posting an article or two a week, then please PM me :hatsoff: