Deccan Chargers

Rohan495

if they are embarrassed about being a fan then they are not real fans at all. fixed.
Yup just what Gilly had to say "One thing we don’t want to change from the first season is the amazing support we received from our wonderful collection of fans and supporters. I believe the true meaning of the term ‘supporter’ is to continue to maintain faith in a team through highs and lows, and given the manner with which our fans stayed with us last year, we all look forward to sharing in better times in the future and truly appreciate the way in which you all have stuck with us." :icflove:

Guest Hiten.
Yup just what Gilly had to say "One thing we don’t want to change from the first season is the amazing support we received from our wonderful collection of fans and supporters. I believe the true meaning of the term ‘supporter’ is to continue to maintain faith in a team through highs and lows, and given the manner with which our fans stayed with us last year, we all look forward to sharing in better times in the future and truly appreciate the way in which you all have stuck with us." :icflove:
in other words ...lets make a fool out of them again:hysterical:

Oh there are many DC fans here....maybe just too embarassed to admit. But for me I will support DC till the end. When I could support the Indian team of the 90's no matter what' date=' why should I chicken out from supporting this team. I have faith in them, they will come good.:isalute:[/quote'] I'm not embarrassed to admit that I'm a DC fan. :--D

SA will be a big challenge for us: Ojha "It's always tough for the spinners to give their best outside the Indian sub-continent. We will need to prepare ourselves mentally and adapt at the earliest," said left-arm spinner Pragyan Ojha. Subhash Rajta reports. More...

looking at HYD chargers squad, it doesn't look that bad either. They could surprise a few. 1. Gibbs back in form. He'll be playing in his home country and one can count on him to play consistently well. 2. Useless Afridi not in the squad anymore. BIG relief!!!! 3. RP was India's best bowler during T20 WC played in the same country SA. He's desperate to get back into Indian team and hopefully will put up some good performances. Conditions in SA might suit his style of bowling. 4. Rohit Sharma - Like RP, he was very successful in T20 WC. He needs to back up his talent with performance. He'll be counting on IPL to prove a point or two. on the flip side, *****ty players like arjun yadav are still in the team :headshake: Last year they started as favorites but ended up at the very bottom but this year they come as underdogs and might go all the way up :--D. Go Deccans!!!! :two_thumbs_up:

Pookesh nayallalara!! E team theesukoni dhengeyendi ra: 1. Gilchrist 2. Gibbs 3. Rohit 4. VVS 5. Ravi Teja 6. Venu Rao 7. Vaas 8. Ojha 9. RP 10. Vijaykumar 11. Fidel Edwards No Symonds or Afridi this time :yay: Don't play Yadav :finger: