IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

stuck at work today. been trying to find the team composition for the last 15 minutes ever since the toss. only details available is Mendis out from KKR, Goswami to open and Pandey to play in XI for BRC. So far no idea about Ryder or Taylor there. In kkr, no idea whether Murtaza is in for mendis or whether Murali Karthik is in the XI. finally decided to minimise the SS lock risk and filled with Ishant and Kallis to replace Mendis and pulling out a DD player.
AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG SS got locked before my chnage for BRC :wall:

I have climbed to No.9 at the end of the KKR innings, though only 18 points seperate No.8 from 11. The tragic thing is that I have to catch a bus at 6:50 and if it gets caught in the traffic (the match is at 8:15), I'll be out of top-20 :(

Goswami and Morne Va Wyk, I thought would be my dark horses today to inch towards number 1. However, I predicted Ishant would get Shreevats and KKR would maul the poor Bangalore bowling and Van Wyk wouldn't get a chance. Pietersen never mentioned about Taylor beng dropped in the toss and that screwed me up too.

AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG SS got locked before my chnage for BRC :wall:
I was trying to add Boucher whenb SS was locked :((:(( woke up specially to make the changes after getting the team info & was able to make all but Boucher one :wall:

I have climbed to No.9 at the end of the KKR innings, though only 18 points seperate No.8 from 11. The tragic thing is that I have to catch a bus at 6:50 and if it gets caught in the traffic (the match is at 8:15), I'll be out of top-20 :(
Climbed to No.6 at the end of the first match, one point behind no.5 but now I am screwed. Reached home at 8:10 but SS was already closed.

Ok Now officially I am the worst SS player I justed wasteed 30 points switching Mumbai Indian players- DUH!!! TIP: Bravo will be MOM today since I lost him in the switching
Told ya!! Bravo to Bopara, OUT, another bowling change, and another breakthrough! Poor short, good length outside off and moving away, drives at it hard, gets a thick edge and Tendulkar at a widish slip snaps a dolly RS Bopara c Tendulkar b Bravo 6 (14b 0x4 0x6) SR: 42.85