IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

Actually reducing the subsitution penalty to only 10 points makes the IPL2 superselector quite boring - last year there were many more fluctuations and changes in rankings because if someone picked a team keeping the long term schedule in mind there was a chance to overcome early leaders because of penalty incurred in substituting. With only 10 points- theearly leaders in this superselector can do mass substitution in every match now to ensure they don't miss out on a good key performance in the match; this will ensure that if those lagging behind had picked a good player the lead cannot be noarrowed down now because the leaders will get the points too. It is kind of the 2007 WC where 1 early match pretty much eliminated key teams

Guys... today i wasnt qable to make some substitutions that I was planning to make after the toss (match: delhi vs punjab), as the toss itelf took place after the scheduld start ie 4pm.I asked this qn in some other thread and the answer i got was that the system is automated to close itself at 4, as it is not possible for someoe to manually close substituions after the math starts. Fair enough. I bought that argument. Now I'm plannign tomake more substitutions for the next match i.e Kolkatta Vs Deccan. But the SS is still not open. Going by your logic of autmated closing after 4, then the sytem should open itself to allow substituition between 7.15 and 8pm. But its not happening. That means someone is manually governing thiws process. If the first match ends after 8, and the next begins at 8.30, then i wont be ble to make the changes i wanted to make for this game. How to overcome this situation? VARUN - pls help.

Actually reducing the subsitution penalty to only 10 points makes the IPL2 superselector quite boring - last year there were many more fluctuations and changes in rankings because if someone picked a team keeping the long term schedule in mind there was a chance to overcome early leaders because of penalty incurred in substituting. With only 10 points- theearly leaders in this superselector can do mass substitution in every match now to ensure they don't miss out on a good key performance in the match; this will ensure that if those lagging behind had picked a good player the lead cannot be noarrowed down now because the leaders will get the points too. It is kind of the 2007 WC where 1 early match pretty much eliminated key teams
That is not true- I have slipped from 2nd to 26th just in one match.