When will Atul Sharma debut? [Video is here]

flamy

Mods , I made a separate thread notifying everyone that Atul Sharma is a wicketkeeper ... with proof ... http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl2009/content/current/player/399763.html It immediately got taken down. Why is that the case?
Take a look at IPL website. I guess they will know better than cricinfo, what? http://www.iplt20.com/teams/players/profile/?tournament=11829&player=25003 Touted as pacy, Atul Sharma is a promising young fast bowler that the Rajasthan Royals hope will come through the ranks to become a distinct representative of the talents in the Rajasthan Royals team in forthcoming IPL challenges. Although they do mention his age as 37 :hysterical:

Mods please ban all Atul Sharma threads from today on ICF .. enough of him .. he is a shimitty player if he cannot even get a position in a b-grade RR team
Don't forget your site became popular because of him :finger:

Ya Munaf looks likely to be dropped, but maybe Warne will persist because he is a national player. I dunno if he'd want to drop his "secret weapon" for his "secret secret weapon" :P Rest assured, he will get at least one game and we'll see.

Don't forget your site became popular because of him :finger:
Abe saale maaro goli .. main pak gaya hoon yaar.. so much expectations for so many weeks went in vain :(( And why will the world's fastest bowler not be picked up by a team I know Ian won't tell a lie as I have spoken to ihim myself but I do not understand why will any team (that too RR who does not have good bowlers anyway) not pick up the world's fastest bowler while playing crucial IPL games

Guest gaurav_indian
Tensun kai ko letha hai bhai' date=' they underestimated BRC. They will surely play him soon.[/quote'] Mujhe toh is flamy pe shak hai :nervous: jis bhi forum mein dekho yehi baitha hai aur Atul ki taarif kar raha hai.Lagta hai yeh aur Ian Pont miley huey hai.:finger::finger:

Mujhe toh is flamy pe shak hai :nervous: jis bhi forum mein dekho yehi baitha hai aur Atul ki taarif kar raha hai.Lagta hai yeh aur Ian Pont miley huey hai.:finger::finger:
Mujhe bhi shak ho raha hai .. but frankly speaking I have had mail exchange with Ian Pont and I am sure Pont was not telling a lie .. I know that Atul Sharma must exist as a fast bowler as Pont pointed but my concern is that is he really the world's fastest bowler as told by Pont... and why the feck would any team not pick up the world's fastest bowler if he is actually there :hmmmm: .. at least the mention of the world's fastest bowler could give Rajasthan Royals a very good promotion throughout the world and a great fan base in SA and around the world Something is fishy for sure :hmmmm2: