Backup wicketkeepers?

Guest gaurav_indian

I reckon if Robin Uthappa donned the keeping gloves , he would do a better job (with batting aswell) than Karthik and Parthiv ... Uthappa has kept before and I think it would strengthen his chances for a return to the team if he would go back to keeping. He is a natural athlete and a very good fielder, so I am sure that he could adapt to being a keeper.

I reckon if Robin Uthappa donned the keeping gloves ' date=' he would do a better job (with batting aswell) than Karthik and Parthiv ... Uthappa has kept before and I think it would strengthen his chances for a return to the team if he would go back to keeping. He is a natural athlete and a very good fielder, so I am sure that he could adapt to being a keeper.[/quote'] interesting-nothing wrong in trying.he should do it for RCB.then we can drop boucher and include Ross taylor.
dinesh kartik. he is the best wicket-keeper we have in india in terms of keeping ability. he just had a bad day & i cant understand y ppl started getting after him
hahaha :haha::haha: abey gully / quota cricket literate :finger::finger:
dinesh kartik. he is the best wicket-keeper we have in india in terms of keeping ability. he just had a bad day & i cant understand y ppl started getting after him
Dude, ur an International Standard Certified Illiterate n blindly in love with KKD's balls