Whats the difference..
holy was wondering if 122 is the runs he needs to score in both innings. which is not what i meant. he needs another 64 runs i.e. he must end at 122, assuming he is dismissed. if he is not dimissed, then me needs another 9 runs. highly unlikely that he will bat through tomorrow till the end of the day or when we declare and score a mere 9 runs. there is another alternative by which he can score 9 runs and remain not out, but i wont mention it because if it were to come true, i might be buried alive.
holy was wondering if 122 is the runs he needs to score in both innings. which is not what i meant. he needs another 64 runs i.e. he must end at 122, assuming he is dismissed. if he is not dimissed, then me needs another 9 runs. highly unlikely that he will bat through tomorrow till the end of the day or when we declare and score a mere 9 runs. there is another alternative by which he can score 9 runs and remain not out, but i wont mention it because if it were to come true, i might be buried alive.
Yeah i got that mate.Thanks
What's the big deal ?? It's not that he's reaching that point first time in his career. He had an average of more than 55 for better part of his career !
i did not mean it as a landmark, i simply intended to point out that the slump that had set in previously, has been well and truely reversed. now all he needs to do is average more than that 2 penny ***** ponting.
Guest Hiten.

Next time please keep your trash to yourself and refrain from making such crappy threads. Tendulkar was only able to add 6 runs to his tally since this thread. Good effing job mate :finger: :D