Underated world 11

^ nehra is overrated. and i did not include ishant in the underrated xi. and zaheer was included in the underrated xi
Akram said Zak was the best swing bowler in the world currently. Srinath said Zak & Ishant form the best opening pair in the world. every indian journo praises Zak's reverse swing expertise. under rated?
and i never said zaheer was a overseas professional. in that thread, the word "overseas" was meant to specify a player from a different state. zaheer is a baroda-ite playing for mumbai
The term overseas is used only for foreign countries. I can't understand why are you trying to distance the Indian states by using such terms? Do you realize you are insulting India? :((
@mits always comes in and bumps a thread. D@rn u @mits.
stop the keyboard abusing :mad: i had made a decent reply, but it was salil who bumped the thread. everyone knows sehwag, gambhir, laxman & zaheer r underrated

gambhir is underrated. despite being the highest run-getter in almost every test & odi series he played in 2008, he never got the credit and sehwag is also underrated. over the last 12 months, he has a avg of 60 with a sr of 130 in odis & ppl say he is a slogger

gambhir is underrated. despite being the highest run-getter in almost every test & odi series he played in 2008, he never got the credit and sehwag is also underrated. over the last 12 months, he has a avg of 60 with a sr of 130 in odis & ppl say he is a slogger
Cut the cr@p @Mit$......... G@Mb#hir i$ NoT uNdErr@TeD @NyMorE :hysterical:
gambhir is underrated. despite being the highest run-getter in almost every test & odi series he played in 2008, he never got the credit hey amits sehwag is also not underrated according to me the most underrated team are STRAUSS KATICH SARWAN YOUNIS KHAN CHANDERPAUL LAXMAN P.JAYAWARDENE MITCHELL JOHNSON DANISH KANERIA JEROME TAYLOR STUART BROAD