Underated world 11

gambhir is the most underrated indian player, or 2nd most underrated after laxman in the cb series in 2008, tendulkar, pravin kumar & ishant got all the praises, but everyone forgot gambhirs contribution despite gambhir being the highest run-getter in the tests in sl, gambhir was the highest run-getter, but only sehwags 201 got all praises. again gambhirs contribution was forgotten in the tests v aus, again it was gambhir who top-scored, but due to being banned for the 4th test, he was again forgotten with dhoni & co getting all the praises in the tests v eng, again gambhir became the top run-getter & again forgtten due to sehwags explosive 83 in the 1st test and now in nz, it is the 1st time in his career that his efforts have been recognised. and like laxmans 281, gambhirs 137 is the only innings for which he has been praised for & all his earlier contributions have been conviniently forgotten. some ppl used to think of gambhir as a ftb despite the fact that aus doesnt have flat pitches. some others used to think of him as a minnow-basher and if this thread would have been created before his 137, gambhir would have made it to over 99% of peoples teams and as for sehwag, over the last 12 months, he has a avg of 60 & a sr of 130 in odis, yet noone talks of him. if a pakistani or a england-ian had those stats, then they would be discussed all around & in case of england, their media would go like how hes the greatest player ever. and as for sehwag being underrated, there is a huge thread about that on padosi.net

till now nobody has given a reason as to y sehwag & gambhir arent underrated. whereas i have given many reasons as to y gambhir & sehwag r underrated. other ppl just do the keyboard abusing to spread false information & make ppl ignore some posts gambhir is the most underrated cricketer ever, or maybe 2nd most underrated after laxman before getting after me, prove how gambhir & sehwag arent underrated

and again i have been proved right - gambhir is the most underrated player no body has been able to explain y gambhir isnt underrated. after i replied, some ppl went into keyboard abusing so as to force others to ignore me 455 runs @89 avg in his 1st series outside the sub-continent when ppl said him to be a ftb despite the fact that australia isnt a part of the sub-continent. gambhir has to be the most underrated player ever